Let's Chat!
hihi!
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧
Let's Chat!
So sorry how late this is!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 16:33Happy cake day!
iNPC of |
||
Avery Gray |
Let's Chat!
*le gasp* A dylan?!Dylan Astor wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:32So sorry how late this is!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 16:33Happy cake day!Thanks!
Let's Chat!
*pretend I'm Dyl since I'm too lazy to get on his account.Emiline Hunter wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:33*le gasp* A dylan?!Dylan Astor wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:32So sorry how late this is!Thanks!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Ahhhh, makes sense!Avery Gray wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:35*pretend I'm Dyl since I'm too lazy to get on his account.Emiline Hunter wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:33*le gasp* A dylan?!Dylan Astor wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:32So sorry how late this is!Thanks!
* Yep! Just had to check owls.
![]()
Let's Chat!
Having to check owls is so real
. I miss things all the time on Koko’s acc…
. I miss things all the time on Koko’s acc…
[staff] jessamine lancaster | marina alacrán [inpc]
Let's Chat!
I'm so excited for when I can finally make my inpc!
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
Hhhhhhh...
Let's Chat!
heyoo
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Let's Chat!
Hullo hullo