Let's Chat!
Trust me, you're angry now, it'll be good in the future! our owlsLily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:05Tamed down? By whom dude? And since when were YOU tamed down?Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:05Currently we have been tamed down by 1384278359933895382949337828.49594949449459recuring%Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:03I just saw the conversations happening there. Chaotic is definitely a lesser way to describe it haha
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Cool. So how can I join?Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:04Honestly, yeahhLex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:04Fine. Pandemonium. Happy?Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:02Chaotic is little lessLex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:02It's chaotic, the family-Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:01
That looks fun! Though I don't know whether to believe Nick's oddly specific words or just go jump in blindly and join. And Lex, I'll believe your words (for now).
Let's Chat!
Wait I am angry?Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:06Trust me, you're angry now, it'll be good in the future! our owlsLily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:05Tamed down? By whom dude? And since when were YOU tamed down?Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:05Currently we have been tamed down by 1384278359933895382949337828.49594949449459recuring%Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:03I just saw the conversations happening there. Chaotic is definitely a lesser way to describe it haha
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
You're not? Ok!Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:07Wait I am angry?Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:06Trust me, you're angry now, it'll be good in the future! our owlsLily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:05Tamed down? By whom dude? And since when were YOU tamed down?Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:05Currently we have been tamed down by 1384278359933895382949337828.49594949449459recuring%Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:03
I just saw the conversations happening there. Chaotic is definitely a lesser way to describe it haha
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Ok?Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:09You're not? Ok!Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:07Wait I am angry?Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:06Trust me, you're angry now, it'll be good in the future! our owlsLily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:05Tamed down? By whom dude? And since when were YOU tamed down?Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:05
Currently we have been tamed down by 1384278359933895382949337828.49594949449459recuring%
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Huhh?Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:10Ok?Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:09You're not? Ok!Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:07Wait I am angry?Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:06Trust me, you're angry now, it'll be good in the future! our owls
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
I don't know what's going on...Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:10Huhh?Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:10Ok?Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:09You're not? Ok!Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:07Wait I am angry?Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:06
Trust me, you're angry now, it'll be good in the future! our owls
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
WHat?Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:11I don't know what's going on...Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:10Huhh?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Nothing?Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:11WHat?Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:11I don't know what's going on...
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Huh?Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:11Nothing?Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:11WHat?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |