OOC Let's Chat!

Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:54
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:53 Eh, let's see how long she goes.
YOU WANNA JOIN CHILDREN OF CHAOS @Marigold Wesley? :cute:
ooh, what's that?
A mad family that makes this look like a angel

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:58
Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:54
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:53 Eh, let's see how long she goes.
YOU WANNA JOIN CHILDREN OF CHAOS @Marigold Wesley? :cute:
ooh, what's that?
A mad family that makes this look like a angel
Mad? Angel?
Dude don't scare her away

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:59
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:58
Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:54
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:53 Eh, let's see how long she goes.
YOU WANNA JOIN CHILDREN OF CHAOS @Marigold Wesley? :cute:
ooh, what's that?
A mad family that makes this look like a angel
Mad? Angel?
Dude don't scare her away
I've been summoned?
"Angel"

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:00
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:59
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:58
Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:54
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:53 Eh, let's see how long she goes.
YOU WANNA JOIN CHILDREN OF CHAOS @Marigold Wesley? :cute:
ooh, what's that?
A mad family that makes this look like a angel
Mad? Angel?
Dude don't scare her away
I've been summoned?
"Angel"
Since when are you an angel?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:00
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:59
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:58
Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:54
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:53 Eh, let's see how long she goes.
YOU WANNA JOIN CHILDREN OF CHAOS @Marigold Wesley? :cute:
ooh, what's that?
A mad family that makes this look like a angel
Mad? Angel?
Dude don't scare her away
I've been summoned?
"Angel"
Huh I Didn’t call you

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:00
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:00
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:59
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:58
Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:54

ooh, what's that?
A mad family that makes this look like a angel
Mad? Angel?
Dude don't scare her away
I've been summoned?
"Angel"
Since when are you an angel?
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:00
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:00
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:59
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:58
Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:54

ooh, what's that?
A mad family that makes this look like a angel
Mad? Angel?
Dude don't scare her away
I've been summoned?
"Angel"
Huh I Didn’t call you
My FC/PC cosplay

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:00
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:59
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:58
Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:54
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:53 Eh, let's see how long she goes.
YOU WANNA JOIN CHILDREN OF CHAOS @Marigold Wesley? :cute:
ooh, what's that?
A mad family that makes this look like a angel
Mad? Angel?
Dude don't scare her away
I've been summoned?
"Angel"
That looks fun! Though I don't know whether to believe Nick's oddly specific words or just go jump in blindly and join. And Lex, I'll believe your words (for now).

sunshine and gold, darling you are what they adore
Marigold Eviane Wesley | Goldie's Galleria

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:01
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:00
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:00
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:59
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:58

A mad family that makes this look like a angel
Mad? Angel?
Dude don't scare her away
I've been summoned?
"Angel"
Since when are you an angel?
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:00
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:00
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:59
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:58

A mad family that makes this look like a angel
Mad? Angel?
Dude don't scare her away
I've been summoned?
"Angel"
Huh I Didn’t call you
My FC/PC cosplay
Oh yeah.. sure...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:01
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:00
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:59
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:58
Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:54

ooh, what's that?
A mad family that makes this look like a angel
Mad? Angel?
Dude don't scare her away
I've been summoned?
"Angel"
That looks fun! Though I don't know whether to believe Nick's oddly specific words or just go jump in blindly and join. And Lex, I'll believe your words (for now).
It's chaotic, the family-

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:02
Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:01
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:00
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:59
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 17:58

A mad family that makes this look like a angel
Mad? Angel?
Dude don't scare her away
I've been summoned?
"Angel"
That looks fun! Though I don't know whether to believe Nick's oddly specific words or just go jump in blindly and join. And Lex, I'll believe your words (for now).
It's chaotic, the family-
Chaotic is little less

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9