Let's Chat!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
why are ya gawking like that
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
I'm sorry I saw an earthling and thought that I would befriend them to betray later
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
An earthling?Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 09:26I'm sorry I saw an earthling and thought that I would befriend them to betray later
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Yes, we really need new security in our planets..Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 09:29An earthling?Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 09:26I'm sorry I saw an earthling and thought that I would befriend them to betray laterup here in Titan?
How's Joseph's monthly listener count lol
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
No way... I thought they never made it past Mars!! Maybe we do need a blockade like Nickie suggestedBriar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 09:30Yes, we really need new security in our planets..Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 09:29An earthling?Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 09:26I'm sorry I saw an earthling and thought that I would befriend them to betray laterup here in Titan?
How's Joseph's monthly listener count lol
Seems like hes up to 3 listeners now
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
*pokes*
Let's Chat!
My dog can't go do his business if someone isn't watching him. He's weird
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
I AM BACK AFTER AGES OF HIATUS!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles