OOC Let's Chat!

goodnight, sleep well!

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 09:23 Yippeeeeee :cute: nanight!!
:wow: :wow: :wow:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 09:24
Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 09:23 Yippeeeeee :cute: nanight!!
:wow: :wow: :wow:
why are ya gawking like that :cute:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 09:25
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 09:24
Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 09:23 Yippeeeeee :cute: nanight!!
:wow: :wow: :wow:
why are ya gawking like that :cute:
I'm sorry I saw an earthling and thought that I would befriend them to betray later

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 09:26
Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 09:25
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 09:24
Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 09:23 Yippeeeeee :cute: nanight!!
:wow: :wow: :wow:
why are ya gawking like that :cute:
I'm sorry I saw an earthling and thought that I would befriend them to betray later
An earthling? :shock: up here in Titan?

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 09:29
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 09:26
Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 09:25
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 09:24
Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 09:23 Yippeeeeee :cute: nanight!!
:wow: :wow: :wow:
why are ya gawking like that :cute:
I'm sorry I saw an earthling and thought that I would befriend them to betray later
An earthling? :shock: up here in Titan?
Yes, we really need new security in our planets..
How's Joseph's monthly listener count lol

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 09:30
Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 09:29
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 09:26
Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 09:25
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 09:24

:wow: :wow: :wow:
why are ya gawking like that :cute:
I'm sorry I saw an earthling and thought that I would befriend them to betray later
An earthling? :shock: up here in Titan?
Yes, we really need new security in our planets..
How's Joseph's monthly listener count lol
No way... I thought they never made it past Mars!! Maybe we do need a blockade like Nickie suggested :decayed:

Seems like hes up to 3 listeners now :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
*pokes* :wow:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
My dog can't go do his business if someone isn't watching him. He's weird

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
I AM BACK AFTER AGES OF HIATUS!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles