Last person to post wins!
smh it's clear they don't care about us. for shame
iNPC: Kullervo Ikonen
Last person to post wins!
We care bout you~~
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
Keep dreaming honLily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 10:11I don't think soBriar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 10:10Since....now.
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Last person to post wins!
Oh I am always right, didn't ya know?Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 10:12Keep dreaming honLily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 10:11I don't think soBriar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 10:10Since....now.
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
LIESLily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 10:12We care bout you~~
iNPC: Kullervo Ikonen
Last person to post wins!
ITS THE TRUTHCirrus Mooney wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 10:13LIESLily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 10:12We care bout you~~
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
I DON'T BELIEVE YOULily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 10:14ITS THE TRUTHCirrus Mooney wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 10:13LIESLily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 10:12We care bout you~~
iNPC: Kullervo Ikonen
Last person to post wins!
BUT ITS THE TRUTHCirrus Mooney wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 10:14I DON'T BELIEVE YOULily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 10:14ITS THE TRUTH
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
Then it's you in the wrong!Cirrus Mooney wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 10:14I DON'T BELIEVE YOULily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 10:14ITS THE TRUTH
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Last person to post wins!
you're as crooked as a dog's hind leg, i tell youLily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 10:15BUT ITS THE TRUTHCirrus Mooney wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 10:14I DON'T BELIEVE YOU
iNPC: Kullervo Ikonen