Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Zephyr Deakin wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 10:07 I was smacked and Cirrus
smh it's clear they don't care about us. for shame :cry2:

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 10:12
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 10:07 I was smacked and Cirrus
smh it's clear they don't care about us. for shame :cry2:
We care bout you~~

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 10:11
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 10:10
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 10:10
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 10:09 Hahha y'all keep whining *wins*
Since when did ya win?
Since....now.
I don't think so
Keep dreaming hon

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 10:12
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 10:11
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 10:10
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 10:10
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 10:09 Hahha y'all keep whining *wins*
Since when did ya win?
Since....now.
I don't think so
Keep dreaming hon
Oh I am always right, didn't ya know?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 10:12
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 10:12
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 10:07 I was smacked and Cirrus
smh it's clear they don't care about us. for shame :cry2:
We care bout you~~
LIES

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 10:13
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 10:12
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 10:12
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 10:07 I was smacked and Cirrus
smh it's clear they don't care about us. for shame :cry2:
We care bout you~~
LIES
ITS THE TRUTH

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 10:14
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 10:13
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 10:12
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 10:12
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 10:07 I was smacked and Cirrus
smh it's clear they don't care about us. for shame :cry2:
We care bout you~~
LIES
ITS THE TRUTH
I DON'T BELIEVE YOU

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 10:14
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 10:14
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 10:13
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 10:12
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 10:12

smh it's clear they don't care about us. for shame :cry2:
We care bout you~~
LIES
ITS THE TRUTH
I DON'T BELIEVE YOU
BUT ITS THE TRUTH

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 10:14
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 10:14
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 10:13
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 10:12
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 10:12

smh it's clear they don't care about us. for shame :cry2:
We care bout you~~
LIES
ITS THE TRUTH
I DON'T BELIEVE YOU
Then it's you in the wrong!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 10:15
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 10:14
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 10:14
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 10:13
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 10:12

We care bout you~~
LIES
ITS THE TRUTH
I DON'T BELIEVE YOU
BUT ITS THE TRUTH
you're as crooked as a dog's hind leg, i tell you