OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:43
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:42
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:41
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:40
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:40

Ooooh whatcha naming her?
Twixie or ASA lol
Oooh twixie sounds cute
Mmm yeah I think Im gonna keep it, she’s an Indie
You totally should~~
Yup! Now I have two yayyyy

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:43
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:43
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:42
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:41
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:40
Twixie or ASA lol
Oooh twixie sounds cute
Mmm yeah I think Im gonna keep it, she’s an Indie
You totally should~~
Yup! Now I have two yayyyy
Laurie and (name)!!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:46
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:43
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:43
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:42
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:41

Oooh twixie sounds cute
Mmm yeah I think Im gonna keep it, she’s an Indie
You totally should~~
Yup! Now I have two yayyyy
Laurie and (name)!!!!
Twixie!
I’m going to show you a more current pic of Laurie in the evening it’s on another phone

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:48
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:46
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:43
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:43
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:42
Mmm yeah I think Im gonna keep it, she’s an Indie
You totally should~~
Yup! Now I have two yayyyy
Laurie and (name)!!!!
Twixie!
I’m going to show you a more current pic of Laurie in the evening it’s on another phone
Sureee

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Immm soooo borrrrreeeddd

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:56 Immm soooo borrrrreeeddd
me too

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

OOC Let's Chat!
me three

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:56 Immm soooo borrrrreeeddd
Me four

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Sooo what should we do

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
I should probably go to bed its 3 am but im not tired.. lily dont say it..

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧