OOC Let's Chat!

Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:37
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:35 Did I hear dog??
Mmnhmm NEW DOGGG
You got one??!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lena Lott wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:34
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:33
Lena Lott wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:29
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:26
Lena Lott wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:24
BOY OR GIRL
GURLLLL
HMMM SUGAR MAPLE JUNO CLOVER HASEL
Oooohhh might name her Twixie or Sugar Honey Iced Tea jk
AWW TEIXIE IS CUTE
Yeah lwk she’s so sweet, which reminded me of chocolate, which reminded me of Twixx

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:38
Lena Lott wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:34
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:33
Lena Lott wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:29
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:26
GURLLLL
HMMM SUGAR MAPLE JUNO CLOVER HASEL
Oooohhh might name her Twixie or Sugar Honey Iced Tea jk
AWW TEIXIE IS CUTE
Yeah lwk she’s so sweet, which reminded me of chocolate, which reminded me of Twixx
you should name her dobby the house elf

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

OOC Let's Chat!
Lena Lott wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:39
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:38
Lena Lott wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:34
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:33
Lena Lott wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:29
HMMM SUGAR MAPLE JUNO CLOVER HASEL
Oooohhh might name her Twixie or Sugar Honey Iced Tea jk
AWW TEIXIE IS CUTE
Yeah lwk she’s so sweet, which reminded me of chocolate, which reminded me of Twixx
you should name her dobby the house elf
Lol it doesn’t match her personality
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:37
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:37
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:35 Did I hear dog??
Mmnhmm NEW DOGGG
You got one??!!
Have to sign some things but yeahhh

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:39
Lena Lott wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:39
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:38
Lena Lott wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:34
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:33
Oooohhh might name her Twixie or Sugar Honey Iced Tea jk
AWW TEIXIE IS CUTE
Yeah lwk she’s so sweet, which reminded me of chocolate, which reminded me of Twixx
you should name her dobby the house elf
Lol it doesn’t match her personality
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:37
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:37
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:35 Did I hear dog??
Mmnhmm NEW DOGGG
You got one??!!
Have to sign some things but yeahhh
Ooooh whatcha naming her?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:40
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:39
Lena Lott wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:39
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:38
Lena Lott wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:34
AWW TEIXIE IS CUTE
Yeah lwk she’s so sweet, which reminded me of chocolate, which reminded me of Twixx
you should name her dobby the house elf
Lol it doesn’t match her personality
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:37
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:37
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:35 Did I hear dog??
Mmnhmm NEW DOGGG
You got one??!!
Have to sign some things but yeahhh
Ooooh whatcha naming her?
Twixie or ASA lol

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:40
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:40
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:39
Lena Lott wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:39
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:38
Yeah lwk she’s so sweet, which reminded me of chocolate, which reminded me of Twixx
you should name her dobby the house elf
Lol it doesn’t match her personality
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:37
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:37

Mmnhmm NEW DOGGG
You got one??!!
Have to sign some things but yeahhh
Ooooh whatcha naming her?
Twixie or ASA lol
ASA IS COOL TOO

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:40
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:40
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:39
Lena Lott wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:39
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:38
Yeah lwk she’s so sweet, which reminded me of chocolate, which reminded me of Twixx
you should name her dobby the house elf
Lol it doesn’t match her personality
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:37
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:37

Mmnhmm NEW DOGGG
You got one??!!
Have to sign some things but yeahhh
Ooooh whatcha naming her?
Twixie or ASA lol
Oooh twixie sounds cute

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:41
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:40
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:40
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:39
Lena Lott wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:39

you should name her dobby the house elf
Lol it doesn’t match her personality
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:37

You got one??!!
Have to sign some things but yeahhh
Ooooh whatcha naming her?
Twixie or ASA lol
Oooh twixie sounds cute
Mmm yeah I think Im gonna keep it, she’s an Indie

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:42
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:41
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:40
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:40
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:39
Lol it doesn’t match her personality


Have to sign some things but yeahhh
Ooooh whatcha naming her?
Twixie or ASA lol
Oooh twixie sounds cute
Mmm yeah I think Im gonna keep it, she’s an Indie
You totally should~~

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9