Let's Chat!
Mhm...
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
I need this workload balanced out.. what I fear to do is add a year (because preresidency can't be done in spring or fall, only summer- and I can't start residency 1 or 2 without preresidency- plus residency 1 is fall and 2 is spring.) because I want to be done sooner. But at the same time, the classes I originally had planned to take are not available whatsoever, so I'm just.. tired.. I guess. I started working on a google sheets template for a homework planner/assignment checklist with a due date and link to assignment for every day of the week.
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
Understandable.
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Umm… nice! Thanks!
Lily, if there were more people like you in the world out there who actually care about people…
Let's Chat!
I do, no need to worry about that....George Calder wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 17:18Umm… nice! Thanks!
Lily, if there were more people like you in the world out there who actually care about people…
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I'm not worrying, I'm just… feeling idk-the-one-word-substituition-for-it.Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 17:19I do, no need to worry about that....George Calder wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 17:18Umm… nice! Thanks!
Lily, if there were more people like you in the world out there who actually care about people…
Let's Chat!
Happy? Glad?George Calder wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 17:20I'm not worrying, I'm just… feeling idk-the-one-word-substituition-for-it.Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 17:19I do, no need to worry about that....George Calder wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 17:18Umm… nice! Thanks!
Lily, if there were more people like you in the world out there who actually care about people…
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
No, it's complicated (I have certain things in my life which are complicated, for example, how do you describe it when I found my lost eraser in class by picking up its scent? No, I'm not a bloodhound!)Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 17:20Happy? Glad?George Calder wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 17:20I'm not worrying, I'm just… feeling idk-the-one-word-substituition-for-it.Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 17:19I do, no need to worry about that....George Calder wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 17:18Umm… nice! Thanks!
Lily, if there were more people like you in the world out there who actually care about people…
Let's Chat!
No way you did that?!!!George Calder wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 17:21No, it's complicated (I have certain things in my life which are complicated, for example, how do you describe it when I found my lost eraser in class by picking up its scent? No, I'm not a bloodhound!)Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 17:20Happy? Glad?George Calder wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 17:20I'm not worrying, I'm just… feeling idk-the-one-word-substituition-for-it.Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 17:19I do, no need to worry about that....George Calder wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 17:18
Umm… nice! Thanks!
Lily, if there were more people like you in the world out there who actually care about people…
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Reducio

Google sheets done, will update when I have things set up with said child
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.