OOC Let's Chat!

Jay Valkyrie wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:14
Avery Gray wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:12
Brookline Quinn wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:07
Avery Gray wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:06 Just got back from picking blackberries with my sister’s cat! :grin: Managed to double what I had to start, so I’m one step closer to making a pie!
you picked blackberries with a cat ?? :wow: i hope you had tons of fun!
Yeah! :lol: he wanted to come with me for a drive to get them (live on a private driveway), so I put him in a carrier and took him with me to get the blackberries. It was a lot of fun! Though the ticks were annoying. . . =_=
That sounds so fun, does the kitty have a name? Ticks are the worst tho….
He does! I won’t say his name for privacy reasons. :)

Yeah. We have tiny ticks here that are a pain to find and always end up biting me.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:15 Heyooo I'm backk :wow:
hiiii jose!

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞

OOC Let's Chat!
Lauren Vanes wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:16
Joseph Sims wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:15 Heyooo I'm backk :wow:
hiiii jose!
Laurieeee :wow: new pfp I seee
gotta attend to all da alien invasion stuff now haha

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:16
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:14
Avery Gray wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:12
Brookline Quinn wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:07
Avery Gray wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:06 Just got back from picking blackberries with my sister’s cat! :grin: Managed to double what I had to start, so I’m one step closer to making a pie!
you picked blackberries with a cat ?? :wow: i hope you had tons of fun!
Yeah! :lol: he wanted to come with me for a drive to get them (live on a private driveway), so I put him in a carrier and took him with me to get the blackberries. It was a lot of fun! Though the ticks were annoying. . . =_=
That sounds so fun, does the kitty have a name? Ticks are the worst tho….
He does! I won’t say his name for privacy reasons. :)

Yeah. We have tiny ticks here that are a pain to find and always end up biting me.
That’s ok! I hate ticks, I live on a lot of land so whenever I go feed the chickens I have to check for ticks

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:17
Lauren Vanes wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:16
Joseph Sims wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:15 Heyooo I'm backk :wow:
hiiii jose!
Laurieeee :wow: new pfp I seee
gotta attend to all da alien invasion stuff now haha
yesh... so neptune and mars and venus can lead the attack :)

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:17
Lauren Vanes wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:16
Joseph Sims wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:15 Heyooo I'm backk :wow:
hiiii jose!
Laurieeee :wow: new pfp I seee
gotta attend to all da alien invasion stuff now haha
omg wait wuts ur planet
we should start an alliance

OOC Let's Chat!
Emma van Elst wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:19
Joseph Sims wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:17
Lauren Vanes wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:16
Joseph Sims wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:15 Heyooo I'm backk :wow:
hiiii jose!
Laurieeee :wow: new pfp I seee
gotta attend to all da alien invasion stuff now haha
omg wait wuts ur planet
we should start an alliance
Im sire Josephoos of Naptoon, or Neptune as da earthlings say :meninblack: you are?

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:20
Emma van Elst wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:19
Joseph Sims wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:17
Lauren Vanes wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:16
Joseph Sims wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:15 Heyooo I'm backk :wow:
hiiii jose!
Laurieeee :wow: new pfp I seee
gotta attend to all da alien invasion stuff now haha
omg wait wuts ur planet
we should start an alliance
Im sire Josephoos of Naptoon, or Neptune as da earthlings say :meninblack: you are?
commander in cheif emmalaus reptilius III of pandora

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:12
Brookline Quinn wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:07
Avery Gray wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:06 Just got back from picking blackberries with my sister’s cat! :grin: Managed to double what I had to start, so I’m one step closer to making a pie!
you picked blackberries with a cat ?? :wow: i hope you had tons of fun!
Yeah! :lol: he wanted to come with me for a drive to get them (live on a private driveway), so I put him in a carrier and took him with me to get the blackberries. It was a lot of fun! Though the ticks were annoying. . . =_=
oooo he probably had loads of fun too! oh ticks are annoying and lowk scary too lol

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Emma van Elst wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:21
Joseph Sims wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:20
Emma van Elst wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:19
Joseph Sims wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:17
Lauren Vanes wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:16

hiiii jose!
Laurieeee :wow: new pfp I seee
gotta attend to all da alien invasion stuff now haha
omg wait wuts ur planet
we should start an alliance
Im sire Josephoos of Naptoon, or Neptune as da earthlings say :meninblack: you are?
commander in cheif emmalaus reptilius III of pandora
Ooh pleased to meet you :cute:
More diplomatic ties with our neighbours would be more than welcome :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.