OOC Let's Chat!

Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:19
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:18
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:18
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:15
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:11

ohh here it's typically end of may-mid august
WHAT THE???
YEAHH IT'S REALLY NICE BUT IT GOES BY SO FAST. I NEED TIME TO SLOW DOWN OMG I FEEL SO OLD..
Are you kidding me? We get one month and you are getting nearly 3 and a half??
yeah.. maybe it's just a my country thing..
WHAT THAT ISNT FAIR ENOUGH

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:19
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:19
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:18
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:18
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:15

WHAT THE???
YEAHH IT'S REALLY NICE BUT IT GOES BY SO FAST. I NEED TIME TO SLOW DOWN OMG I FEEL SO OLD..
Are you kidding me? We get one month and you are getting nearly 3 and a half??
yeah.. maybe it's just a my country thing..
WHAT THAT ISNT FAIR ENOUGH
move here then duhhh just joking it sucks and i hate our govnerment!!!!

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

OOC Let's Chat!
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:20
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:19
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:19
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:18
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:18

YEAHH IT'S REALLY NICE BUT IT GOES BY SO FAST. I NEED TIME TO SLOW DOWN OMG I FEEL SO OLD..
Are you kidding me? We get one month and you are getting nearly 3 and a half??
yeah.. maybe it's just a my country thing..
WHAT THAT ISNT FAIR ENOUGH
move here then duhhh just joking it sucks and i hate our govnerment!!!!
:cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: I want long vacations too

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:20
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:20
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:19
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:19
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:18

Are you kidding me? We get one month and you are getting nearly 3 and a half??
yeah.. maybe it's just a my country thing..
WHAT THAT ISNT FAIR ENOUGH
move here then duhhh just joking it sucks and i hate our govnerment!!!!
:cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: I want long vacations too
beg your parents to move :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

OOC Let's Chat!
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:21
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:20
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:20
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:19
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:19

yeah.. maybe it's just a my country thing..
WHAT THAT ISNT FAIR ENOUGH
move here then duhhh just joking it sucks and i hate our govnerment!!!!
:cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: I want long vacations too
beg your parents to move :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:cry2: :cry2: :cry2: I want to

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:22
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:21
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:20
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:20
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:19

WHAT THAT ISNT FAIR ENOUGH
move here then duhhh just joking it sucks and i hate our govnerment!!!!
:cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: I want long vacations too
beg your parents to move :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:cry2: :cry2: :cry2: I want to
well do you like your country?

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

OOC Let's Chat!
Angel O'Connor wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:22 Lily
Angelll

@ Lena Lott ig yeah I do~

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Angel O'Connor wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:22 Lily
Hi :3
👹

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
my heart feels like it's gonna explode, i need to stop drinking energy drinks

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧