OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:25
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:25 Hi everyone!!!
hey rosie~
Hi Lily! How are you today?

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:24
Lily Young wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:23
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:20 Just need to close this door, who do I keep it open for?
Only you, my love
Only you, my love
Ok imma skip the boring part
YOU WERE NEVER EVEN GOOD TO ME
FALLING FOR THE PERSON YOU COULD BE

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:26
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:25
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:25 Hi everyone!!!
hey rosie~
Hi Lily! How are you today?
fine ig, wbu?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:26
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:26
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:25
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:25 Hi everyone!!!
hey rosie~
Hi Lily! How are you today?
fine ig, wbu?
Oh no, what's wrong? Or are you just having a boring day...

I'm good! Just had some McDonald's, and now I'm getting to relax for a bit and write some replies!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Young wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:26
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:24
Lily Young wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:23
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:20 Just need to close this door, who do I keep it open for?
Only you, my love
Only you, my love
Ok imma skip the boring part
YOU WERE NEVER EVEN GOOD TO ME
FALLING FOR THE PERSON YOU COULD BE
But it doesn't exist
SO I JUST NEED TO CLOSE THIS DOOORR

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:27
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:26
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:26
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:25
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:25 Hi everyone!!!
hey rosie~
Hi Lily! How are you today?
fine ig, wbu?
Oh no, what's wrong? Or are you just having a boring day...

I'm good! Just had some McDonald's, and now I'm getting to relax for a bit and write some replies!
boring.....

thats good, good luck with the replies~~

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:28
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:27
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:26
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:26
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:25

hey rosie~
Hi Lily! How are you today?
fine ig, wbu?
Oh no, what's wrong? Or are you just having a boring day...

I'm good! Just had some McDonald's, and now I'm getting to relax for a bit and write some replies!
boring.....

thats good, good luck with the replies~~
Thank you so much!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:27
Lily Young wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:26
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:24
Lily Young wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:23
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:20 Just need to close this door, who do I keep it open for?
Only you, my love
Only you, my love
Ok imma skip the boring part
YOU WERE NEVER EVEN GOOD TO ME
FALLING FOR THE PERSON YOU COULD BE
But it doesn't exist
SO I JUST NEED TO CLOSE THIS DOOORR
WIPE THE WINE THAT WE SPILLED OFF THE FLOOOR

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Young wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:29
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:27
Lily Young wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:26
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:24
Lily Young wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:23

Only you, my love
Only you, my love
Ok imma skip the boring part
YOU WERE NEVER EVEN GOOD TO ME
FALLING FOR THE PERSON YOU COULD BE
But it doesn't exist
SO I JUST NEED TO CLOSE THIS DOOORR
WIPE THE WINE THAT WE SPILLED OFF THE FLOOOR
I JUST NEED TO CLOSE THIS DOOR WHO DO I KEEP IT OPEN FOOOORRR

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:31
Lily Young wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:29
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:27
Lily Young wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:26
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:24
Ok imma skip the boring part
YOU WERE NEVER EVEN GOOD TO ME
FALLING FOR THE PERSON YOU COULD BE
But it doesn't exist
SO I JUST NEED TO CLOSE THIS DOOORR
WIPE THE WINE THAT WE SPILLED OFF THE FLOOOR
I JUST NEED TO CLOSE THIS DOOR WHO DO I KEEP IT OPEN FOOOORRR
Only you, my love
ONLY YOU MY LOVE

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde