Let's Chat!
Am good wbt uu?
Hey Lex!! Hruu
Let's Chat!
Hi! I’ve just got back from swimming
Let's Chat!
good as well~Lotus Lively wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 16:35Am good wbt uu?
Hey Lex!! Hruu
AXELLL
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
HI hi LILY!!Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 16:36good as well~Lotus Lively wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 16:35Am good wbt uu?
Hey Lex!! Hruu
AXELLL
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
HRU??Axel Brooks wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 16:44HI hi LILY!!Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 16:36good as well~
AXELLL
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
HI hi LILY!!
[/quote]
HRU??
[/quote]
a bit tired but good. HRU??!
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
*appears out of thin air*
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
a bit tired but good. HRU??!HRU??
[/quote]
Am good as well~
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Liviaaaa
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
DOGGS
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |