Let's Chat!
you were??Briar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:17Yeah I was talking to Ryder about herNick Jameson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:16Oh yeah June has been born nowBriar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:13Hey no one calls her a nerd she's managing 3 kids, respect
@Nick Jameson yesterday??
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Starting to sound like my mom not remembering her kids lol.Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:16she has been?Nick Jameson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:16Oh yeah June has been born nowBriar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:13Hey no one calls her a nerd she's managing 3 kids, respect
Also nacy is a power ranger
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:18Starting to sound like my mom not remembering her kids lol.Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:16she has been?Nick Jameson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:16Oh yeah June has been born now
Also nacy is a power ranger
dude, i got no kids???
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
YupLily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:17you were??Briar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:17Yeah I was talking to Ryder about herNick Jameson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:16Oh yeah June has been born now
@Nick Jameson yesterday??
He was more shocked than you are
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
cause i got sort of used to u guys now....Briar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:18YupLily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:17you were??Briar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:17Yeah I was talking to Ryder about her
@Nick Jameson yesterday??
He was more shocked than you are
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Yeah so who’s June’s familyBriar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:18YupLily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:17you were??Briar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:17Yeah I was talking to Ryder about her
@Nick Jameson yesterday??
He was more shocked than you are
Let's Chat!
?????Nick Jameson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:20Yeah so who’s June’s familyBriar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:18YupLily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:17you were??
@Nick Jameson yesterday??
He was more shocked than you are
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Just like my mom.Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:18River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:18Starting to sound like my mom not remembering her kids lol.Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:16she has been?
Also nacy is a power ranger
dude, i got no kids???
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
Your daughter’s name juneLily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:20?????Nick Jameson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:20Yeah so who’s June’s familyBriar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:18Yup
He was more shocked than you are
Let's Chat!
You talk so freely about her...I could neverRiver Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:20Just like my mom.Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:18River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:18Starting to sound like my mom not remembering her kids lol.
Also nacy is a power ranger
dude, i got no kids???![]()
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |