OOC Let's Chat!

Tes Cadell wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:42
Salim Wolde wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:39
Tes Cadell wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:38
Salim Wolde wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:36
Tes Cadell wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:34
SALIMMM
how u doingg
I'm good, how is my favorite snake doing? Don't tell @Colin McCoire I said that
Good good, trying to find out wtf a synapse is πŸ’”lol bless Colin
Synapse? I have literally never heard that word before
Girl same it's like a biology term for something to do with the nervous system
EXAMIS TOMORROW GNG IM COOKED THIS IS ONLY 1 OF LIKE 40 STUFF I NEED TO LEARN.
I wish you luck Tessie!! <33

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
I have a father, but I never had a dad.

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:43
Tes Cadell wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:42
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:39
Tes Cadell wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:38
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:35

i will wait for it~
Icl it's overrated like it's cold and wet and then you can't move your hands caus they get soooo cold and red
I have personal beef with snow like I always slip on it and I fall it's so embarrassing πŸ₯²
ik, but i like the cold weather......
oh, but it didnt hurt much, i hope?
I mean it sure is different, do you live in a hot place?
It does broooo like I never not fell during snowing, it came to a point where everytime I came home my family would ask me if I fell yet πŸ’€πŸ’€
ig yeah, sort of.....
hahah, srsly that many times??
Ah bless
I promise you I'm not joking like I love snow from a distance

OOC Let's Chat!
Tes Cadell wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:44
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:43
Tes Cadell wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:42
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:39
Tes Cadell wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:38
Icl it's overrated like it's cold and wet and then you can't move your hands caus they get soooo cold and red
I have personal beef with snow like I always slip on it and I fall it's so embarrassing πŸ₯²
ik, but i like the cold weather......
oh, but it didnt hurt much, i hope?
I mean it sure is different, do you live in a hot place?
It does broooo like I never not fell during snowing, it came to a point where everytime I came home my family would ask me if I fell yet πŸ’€πŸ’€
ig yeah, sort of.....
hahah, srsly that many times??
Ah bless
I promise you I'm not joking like I love snow from a distance
haha, i wanna be in it tho, still

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Salim Wolde wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:43
Tes Cadell wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:42
Salim Wolde wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:39
Tes Cadell wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:38
Salim Wolde wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:36

I'm good, how is my favorite snake doing? Don't tell @Colin McCoire I said that
Good good, trying to find out wtf a synapse is πŸ’”lol bless Colin
Synapse? I have literally never heard that word before
Girl same it's like a biology term for something to do with the nervous system
EXAMIS TOMORROW GNG IM COOKED THIS IS ONLY 1 OF LIKE 40 STUFF I NEED TO LEARN.
I wish you luck Tessie!! <33
Thank you thank you, it's my last 1 week and 1/2 i cant wait to throw all my revision in the BIN.
I might even BURN all the stem subjects' revision they forced me to learn without my consent
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:44
Tes Cadell wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:44
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:43
Tes Cadell wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:42
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:39

ik, but i like the cold weather......
oh, but it didnt hurt much, i hope?
I mean it sure is different, do you live in a hot place?
It does broooo like I never not fell during snowing, it came to a point where everytime I came home my family would ask me if I fell yet πŸ’€πŸ’€
ig yeah, sort of.....
hahah, srsly that many times??
Ah bless
I promise you I'm not joking like I love snow from a distance
haha, i wanna be in it tho, still
Manifesting that for you

OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks a lot @Tes Cadell

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:24 Another rainy day. The norm down here :lol:
I wish it was raining right now it’s boiling here

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 12:05
Emily Shephard wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:24 Another rainy day. The norm down here :lol:
I wish it was raining right now it’s boiling here
ikr? here as well.... its around 40 here

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Salim Wolde wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:17 How's the weather everyone?
Rainy

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Angel O'Connor wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 12:07
Salim Wolde wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:17 How's the weather everyone?
Rainy
gimme some rain~

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 12:05
Emily Shephard wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:24 Another rainy day. The norm down here :lol:
I wish it was raining right now it’s boiling here
bro it's freezing