Let's Chat!
Yup!Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:24does it snow?Salim Wolde wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:24I wouldn't survive, that's so warm!! Out lowest is maybe -10 in the winterLily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:22huh?? our lowest is like, 25
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | I have a father, but I never had a dad. |
Let's Chat!
i wanna be in snow too, somedaySalim Wolde wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:26Yup!Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:24does it snow?Salim Wolde wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:24I wouldn't survive, that's so warm!! Out lowest is maybe -10 in the winter
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
You sure wanna be in snow when it's new but not when it's melting...Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:26i wanna be in snow too, somedaySalim Wolde wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:26Yup!Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:24does it snow?Salim Wolde wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:24I wouldn't survive, that's so warm!! Out lowest is maybe -10 in the winter
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | I have a father, but I never had a dad. |
Let's Chat!
ig, i have never been in it tho....Salim Wolde wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:27You sure wanna be in snow when it's new but not when it's melting...Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:26i wanna be in snow too, somedaySalim Wolde wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:26Yup!Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:24does it snow?Salim Wolde wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:24
I wouldn't survive, that's so warm!! Out lowest is maybe -10 in the winter
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Never?!Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:28ig, i have never been in it tho....Salim Wolde wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:27You sure wanna be in snow when it's new but not when it's melting...
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | I have a father, but I never had a dad. |
Let's Chat!
nah...Salim Wolde wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:29Never?!Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:28ig, i have never been in it tho....Salim Wolde wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:27You sure wanna be in snow when it's new but not when it's melting...
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Wow, it sounds so weird since we have snow every year.Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:30nah...Salim Wolde wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:29Never?!Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:28ig, i have never been in it tho....Salim Wolde wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:27You sure wanna be in snow when it's new but not when it's melting...
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | I have a father, but I never had a dad. |
Let's Chat!
thats why i wanna be in itSalim Wolde wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:30Wow, it sounds so weird since we have snow every year.Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:30nah...Salim Wolde wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:29Never?!Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:28ig, i have never been in it tho....Salim Wolde wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:27
You sure wanna be in snow when it's new but not when it's melting...
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Yeah, I get it, you should visit sometimeLily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:31thats why i wanna be in itSalim Wolde wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:30Wow, it sounds so weird since we have snow every year.
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | I have a father, but I never had a dad. |
Let's Chat!
Woah thats crazy, it's okay Lily I'll bring u to AntarcticaLily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:31thats why i wanna be in itSalim Wolde wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:30Wow, it sounds so weird since we have snow every year.
iNPC: Elijah Emberly Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6 |
ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴅ ʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ’ꜱ