Let's Chat!
I have a pizza in the oven. If i go to sleep it will burn and not taste too goodLily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:40WHY NOT, PLS U GOTTA SLEEPRiver Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:40I can't go to bed yetLily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:39Why should I? You should. It would be good for you....
@ Lena Lott thank u .....
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
u ate a raw chicken tender yesterday.....River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:43I have a pizza in the oven. If i go to sleep it will burn and not taste too goodLily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:40WHY NOT, PLS U GOTTA SLEEPRiver Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:40I can't go to bed yetLily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:39Why should I? You should. It would be good for you....
@ Lena Lott thank u .....
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Helloooo people
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
heyy
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Let's Chat!
Not on purpose.Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:43u ate a raw chicken tender yesterday.....River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:43I have a pizza in the oven. If i go to sleep it will burn and not taste too goodLily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:40WHY NOT, PLS U GOTTA SLEEPRiver Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:40I can't go to bed yetLily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:39
Why should I? You should. It would be good for you....
@ Lena Lott thank u .....
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
Hi
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
u still ate itRiver Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:45Not on purpose.Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:43u ate a raw chicken tender yesterday.....River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:43I have a pizza in the oven. If i go to sleep it will burn and not taste too good
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I bit it. I spit it. No eat it. I'm a spitterLily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:45u still ate itRiver Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:45Not on purpose.Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:43u ate a raw chicken tender yesterday.....River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:43I have a pizza in the oven. If i go to sleep it will burn and not taste too good
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
haha, sure.....River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:46I bit it. I spit it. No eat it. I'm a spitterLily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:45u still ate itRiver Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:45Not on purpose.Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:43u ate a raw chicken tender yesterday.....River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:43
I have a pizza in the oven. If i go to sleep it will burn and not taste too good
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |