OOC Let's Chat!

River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:59
Laverne Taylor wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:50
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:49
Laverne Taylor wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:46
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:43

Yeah i like the show. Didn't like the last season.
I'm not there yet... don't spoil it..
Mike is a autobot. And nacy an alien
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....


I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU??? (walks away dramatically)
And hopper dates Johnathan
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY WHY GRIMES???????

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:00
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:59
Laverne Taylor wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:50
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:49
Laverne Taylor wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:46

I'm not there yet... don't spoil it..
Mike is a autobot. And nacy an alien
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....


I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU??? (walks away dramatically)
And hopper dates Johnathan
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY WHY GRIMES???????
Oops it slipped out

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:00
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:59
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:58
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:57
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:50

which was left to be done? the ongoing one?
I started a new book lol. I'm doing two.
Oooooh that's cool!
I'm doing a video game book and my new one I'm working on is a spy book
Oh I love mysteries
Supa mysterious

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:07
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:00
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:59
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:58
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:57

I started a new book lol. I'm doing two.
Oooooh that's cool!
I'm doing a video game book and my new one I'm working on is a spy book
Oh I love mysteries
Supa mysterious
Imma read it~

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:17Hiii
Hana!

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:17Hiii
Hanaa

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:18
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:07
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:00
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:59
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:58

Oooooh that's cool!
I'm doing a video game book and my new one I'm working on is a spy book
Oh I love mysteries
Supa mysterious
Imma read it~
It's not out yet, still working on chp 1

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:20
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:18
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:07
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:00
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:59

I'm doing a video game book and my new one I'm working on is a spy book
Oh I love mysteries
Supa mysterious
Imma read it~
It's not out yet, still working on chp 1
Lemme know when it's done~

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:20
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:20
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:18
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:07
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:00

Oh I love mysteries
Supa mysterious
Imma read it~
It's not out yet, still working on chp 1
Lemme know when it's done~
Ok doke. Might be tomorrow or tomorrow's tomorrow. Or tomorrows tomorrow's tomorrow's

Loner Mudblood