OOC Let's Chat!

Laverne Taylor wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:50
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:49
Laverne Taylor wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:46
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:43
Laverne Taylor wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:42

Nothing... Just chilling watching stranger things rn..
Yeah i like the show. Didn't like the last season.
I'm not there yet... don't spoil it..
Mike is a autobot. And nacy an alien
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....


I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU??? (walks away dramatically)
i do that to my friends all that time~

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
guys my character has a potential love interest already and im so excited

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

OOC Let's Chat!
Lena Lott wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:54 guys my character has a potential love interest already and im so excited
wait what??
and ur time is already is up, go to sleep

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:55
Lena Lott wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:54 guys my character has a potential love interest already and im so excited
wait what??
and ur time is already is up, go to sleep
yess but it's still deveolping so i cant say much more but fine goodnight!

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

OOC Let's Chat!
Lena Lott wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:56
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:55
Lena Lott wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:54 guys my character has a potential love interest already and im so excited
wait what??
and ur time is already is up, go to sleep
yess but it's still deveolping so i cant say much more but fine goodnight!
oh np~
goodnight!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:50
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:50
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:49
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:48
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:44

thats nice~
It is. I've been procrastinating writing for ever now and finally did a bunch
oh did ya continue the part??
What part
which was left to be done? the ongoing one?
I started a new book lol. I'm doing two.

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:57
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:50
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:50
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:49
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:48

It is. I've been procrastinating writing for ever now and finally did a bunch
oh did ya continue the part??
What part
which was left to be done? the ongoing one?
I started a new book lol. I'm doing two.
Oooooh that's cool!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:50
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:49
Laverne Taylor wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:46
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:43
Laverne Taylor wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:42

Nothing... Just chilling watching stranger things rn..
Yeah i like the show. Didn't like the last season.
I'm not there yet... don't spoil it..
Mike is a autobot. And nacy an alien
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....


I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU??? (walks away dramatically)
And hopper dates Johnathan

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:58
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:57
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:50
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:50
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:49

oh did ya continue the part??
What part
which was left to be done? the ongoing one?
I started a new book lol. I'm doing two.
Oooooh that's cool!
I'm doing a video game book and my new one I'm working on is a spy book

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:59
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:58
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:57
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:50
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:50

What part
which was left to be done? the ongoing one?
I started a new book lol. I'm doing two.
Oooooh that's cool!
I'm doing a video game book and my new one I'm working on is a spy book
Oh I love mysteries

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9