Let's Chat!
i do that to my friends all that time~Laverne Taylor wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:50NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:49Mike is a autobot. And nacy an alienLaverne Taylor wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:46I'm not there yet... don't spoil it..
I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU??? (walks away dramatically)
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
guys my character has a potential love interest already and im so excited
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧
Let's Chat!
wait what??Lena Lott wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:54 guys my character has a potential love interest already and im so excited
and ur time is already is up, go to sleep
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
yess but it's still deveolping so i cant say much more but fine goodnight!Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:55wait what??Lena Lott wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:54 guys my character has a potential love interest already and im so excited
and ur time is already is up, go to sleep
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧
Let's Chat!
oh np~Lena Lott wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:56yess but it's still deveolping so i cant say much more but fine goodnight!Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:55wait what??Lena Lott wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:54 guys my character has a potential love interest already and im so excited
and ur time is already is up, go to sleep
goodnight!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I started a new book lol. I'm doing two.Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:50which was left to be done? the ongoing one?River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:50What partLily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:49oh did ya continue the part??River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:48It is. I've been procrastinating writing for ever now and finally did a bunch
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
Oooooh that's cool!River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:57I started a new book lol. I'm doing two.Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:50which was left to be done? the ongoing one?River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:50What partLily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:49oh did ya continue the part??River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:48
It is. I've been procrastinating writing for ever now and finally did a bunch
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
And hopper dates JohnathanLaverne Taylor wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:50NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:49Mike is a autobot. And nacy an alienLaverne Taylor wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:46I'm not there yet... don't spoil it..
I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU??? (walks away dramatically)
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
I'm doing a video game book and my new one I'm working on is a spy bookLily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:58Oooooh that's cool!River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:57I started a new book lol. I'm doing two.Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:50which was left to be done? the ongoing one?
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
Oh I love mysteriesRiver Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:59I'm doing a video game book and my new one I'm working on is a spy bookLily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:58Oooooh that's cool!River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:57I started a new book lol. I'm doing two.
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |