OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:46
Lena Lott wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:46
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:45
Lena Lott wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:45
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:43

nope right now
soon!!
right now, pretty please?
5 minutes?
ok... but ONLY 5 MINS
YAYY

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

OOC Let's Chat!
Lena Lott wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:47
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:46
Lena Lott wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:46
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:45
Lena Lott wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:45

soon!!
right now, pretty please?
5 minutes?
ok... but ONLY 5 MINS
YAYY
ur time starts now

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:47
Lena Lott wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:47
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:46
Lena Lott wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:46
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:45

right now, pretty please?
5 minutes?
ok... but ONLY 5 MINS
YAYY
ur time starts now
okay

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:44
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:44 I got some good writing done today. Feels pretty good.
thats nice~
It is. I've been procrastinating writing for ever now and finally did a bunch

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
Lena Lott wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:45
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:44 I got some good writing done today. Feels pretty good.
ayy good job!
Tank

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:48
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:44
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:44 I got some good writing done today. Feels pretty good.
thats nice~
It is. I've been procrastinating writing for ever now and finally did a bunch
oh did ya continue the part??

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:46
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:43
Laverne Taylor wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:42
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:41
Laverne Taylor wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:40

hey riv
What's up lav
Nothing... Just chilling watching stranger things rn..
Yeah i like the show. Didn't like the last season.
I'm not there yet... don't spoil it..
Mike is a autobot. And nacy an alien

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:49
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:48
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:44
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:44 I got some good writing done today. Feels pretty good.
thats nice~
It is. I've been procrastinating writing for ever now and finally did a bunch
oh did ya continue the part??
What part

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:50
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:49
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:48
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:44
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:44 I got some good writing done today. Feels pretty good.
thats nice~
It is. I've been procrastinating writing for ever now and finally did a bunch
oh did ya continue the part??
What part
which was left to be done? the ongoing one?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:49
Laverne Taylor wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:46
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:43
Laverne Taylor wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:42
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:41

What's up lav
Nothing... Just chilling watching stranger things rn..
Yeah i like the show. Didn't like the last season.
I'm not there yet... don't spoil it..
Mike is a autobot. And nacy an alien
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....


I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU??? (walks away dramatically)

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯