OOC Let's Chat!

:p

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 00:52 Well, I’m at this cookout dinner party and feel so out of place. :lol: I don’t know anyone but like two of my mom’s friends from work and I’m wearing an outfit I didn’t want to wear since it’s not my farm clothes, but my mom told me to wear it. :lol:
I hate meetings like that omg, like I don't even remember my mom's friends or even relatives. :sob:

I'm a very hoodie and sweatpants person. But after an FBLA conference where I was wearing a dress where it was pouring rain and my legs were frozen (they offered the umbrella to another person who wasn't wearing a dress eugh) and my flats refuse to dry for the whole trip (the conference was kinda fun though), and also walking in scalding heat with flats that gave me a bruise on my feet (I had to walk like 5 miles, it was for my graduation), I have grown a resistant to these discomforts. It takes time :sob: but I guess I could kinda say I achieved the formal is torture which IT IS!

I wish women's formal clothes are more comfortable honestly.

OOC Let's Chat!
I pretty much live in leggings for the sake of comfort and practicality :lol:

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 00:56:p
Woah awesome new pfp!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 01:16
Avery Gray wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 00:52 Well, I’m at this cookout dinner party and feel so out of place. :lol: I don’t know anyone but like two of my mom’s friends from work and I’m wearing an outfit I didn’t want to wear since it’s not my farm clothes, but my mom told me to wear it. :lol:
I hate meetings like that omg, like I don't even remember my mom's friends or even relatives. :sob:

I'm a very hoodie and sweatpants person. But after an FBLA conference where I was wearing a dress where it was pouring rain and my legs were frozen (they offered the umbrella to another person who wasn't wearing a dress eugh) and my flats refuse to dry for the whole trip (the conference was kinda fun though), and also walking in scalding heat with flats that gave me a bruise on my feet (I had to walk like 5 miles, it was for my graduation), I have grown a resistant to these discomforts. It takes time :sob: but I guess I could kinda say I achieved the formal is torture which IT IS!

I wish women's formal clothes are more comfortable honestly.
I’m a farm girl, so my mom always had to tell me to wear decent clothes when we go out. :lol:

I’m used to wearing work jeans or shorts and a work t shirt and wearing nice shorts and a white t shirt to a farm dinner is very awkward for me. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 01:43
Lotus Lively wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 00:56:p
Woah awesome new pfp!!
Yah! I found a partial fc

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm bored.

Be Brave--Be Smart--Be Loyal--Be Cunning
Claire Ducasse

OOC Let's Chat!
Yap:
Overview of the party, I missed out on like, an hour or so of it because I had a headache and started feeling nauseous, taking some ibuprofen and resting in my room, but it was still pretty good overall. My brother got a Lego kit, these magnet blocks, clothes, and I think $30+? Got to talk to some friends and that again to, so that ruled before going into my nap. I'd be annoyed from the start of the day so I'm thinking it might have just been stress and not eating much due to cleaning, y'know?

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 02:30 Yap:
Overview of the party, I missed out on like, an hour or so of it because I had a headache and started feeling nauseous, taking some ibuprofen and resting in my room, but it was still pretty good overall. My brother got a Lego kit, these magnet blocks, clothes, and I think $30+? Got to talk to some friends and that again to, so that ruled before going into my nap. I'd be annoyed from the start of the day so I'm thinking it might have just been stress and not eating much due to cleaning, y'know?
Yeah I get that. I hope yer feeling better Lex

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
morningggg

sta.6 | eva.6 | str.4
Not all those who wander are lost.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeency
wis.7 | arc.6 | acc.6
𝙲𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎