Let's Chat!
*rolls eyes*
You'll never get Colin to run when he's got that look in his eyes!
You'll never get Colin to run when he's got that look in his eyes!
Werewolves? I know one needs to be neutered!
Colin McCoire
Let's Chat!
Hi Cursa!!Cursa McCoire wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 23:16 *rolls eyes*
You'll never get Colin to run when he's got that look in his eyes!
Let's Chat!
NooohRemy Break wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 22:29cool cuzs have to pay 90Lotus Lively wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 22:22Whyy he's cool thoRemy Break wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 22:11tell him he owes me 40Lotus Lively wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 22:07Fair enough nglRemy Break wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 21:59
tired
still have the chore of painting the house
I finally finished that one science assignment I was stuck on since yesterday. I have another discussion board to look through. I'm tempted to just do all 4 weeks tommorow maybe so I no longer have to do those
My cousin's over rn :3
Let's Chat!
Hey Cursa!Cursa McCoire wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 23:16 *rolls eyes*
You'll never get Colin to run when he's got that look in his eyes!
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Hey guys!
*kicks Colin*
HelllloooOOoooOooOoo Colin! Anyone home?
*kicks Colin*
HelllloooOOoooOooOoo Colin! Anyone home?
Werewolves? I know one needs to be neutered!
Colin McCoire
Let's Chat!
Hey, everyone.
Let's Chat!
I’m here! (For a moment) I’m currently swimming at my aunt’s pool.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Colin is busy Fantasizing about being with emily
iNPC: Alexander Whitlock