Let's Chat!
tired
still have the chore of painting the house
I finally finished that one science assignment I was stuck on since yesterday. I have another discussion board to look through. I'm tempted to just do all 4 weeks tommorow maybe so I no longer have to do those
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
Fair enough nglRemy Break wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 21:59tired
still have the chore of painting the house
I finally finished that one science assignment I was stuck on since yesterday. I have another discussion board to look through. I'm tempted to just do all 4 weeks tommorow maybe so I no longer have to do those
My cousin's over rn :3
Let's Chat!
Kewl!Lotus Lively wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 22:07Fair enough nglRemy Break wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 21:59tired
still have the chore of painting the house
I finally finished that one science assignment I was stuck on since yesterday. I have another discussion board to look through. I'm tempted to just do all 4 weeks tommorow maybe so I no longer have to do those
My cousin's over rn :3
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
tell him he owes me 40Lotus Lively wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 22:07Fair enough nglRemy Break wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 21:59tired
still have the chore of painting the house
I finally finished that one science assignment I was stuck on since yesterday. I have another discussion board to look through. I'm tempted to just do all 4 weeks tommorow maybe so I no longer have to do those
My cousin's over rn :3
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
Whyy he's cool thoRemy Break wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 22:11tell him he owes me 40Lotus Lively wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 22:07Fair enough nglRemy Break wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 21:59tired
still have the chore of painting the house
I finally finished that one science assignment I was stuck on since yesterday. I have another discussion board to look through. I'm tempted to just do all 4 weeks tommorow maybe so I no longer have to do those
My cousin's over rn :3
Let's Chat!
cool cuzs have to pay 90Lotus Lively wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 22:22Whyy he's cool thoRemy Break wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 22:11tell him he owes me 40Lotus Lively wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 22:07Fair enough nglRemy Break wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 21:59tired
still have the chore of painting the house
I finally finished that one science assignment I was stuck on since yesterday. I have another discussion board to look through. I'm tempted to just do all 4 weeks tommorow maybe so I no longer have to do those
My cousin's over rn :3
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
COLINN!!!!Colin McCoire wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 21:28EMMIII!!!!![]()
OWOOOOO!!!!!![]()
*Tacklesnugs!!*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
They took my grandma in a helicopter thankfullyLily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 20:30Sure~River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 20:29Sure that will be fun. Just message me or something when you do.Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 20:24Okay ig...I haven't been able to move forward.....River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 20:22How's your rp going. I've been thinking about doing one just don't know what for.Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 20:16
I have to agree here.... I mean, who in their right mind would do that?
Well, if you want, we can do one, maybe after a day or two when the other RPs are done ig
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
Wow. That’s terrifying. I’ve experienced a family member that had blood clots twice in the chest and it is a scary situation. You never know what could happen. I’m glad all is going better! If you ever need someone to talk to, I’m always an owl or dm away.River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 20:12It drives me crazy. My granny is fine BTW. They moved her to that hospital, found out the clot was 18 inches and broken in two spots. No surgery, just sending her home with clot dissolve medicine. All that time waiting, just for the other hospital to solve it in an hour of her getting there. See how bad our hospital isLily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:53haha lolz, i was added once as well, and lets just say.... there were too many messages in one hourRiver Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:52I did, until i was woken up to my phone blowing up from being added to a group text unwillingly
@Fawkes Chaos dont bring out my bad side, i am telling you
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
*gazes into Eyes of Sky!*Emily Shephard wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 22:50COLINN!!!!Colin McCoire wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 21:28EMMIII!!!!![]()
OWOOOOO!!!!!![]()
*Tacklesnugs!!*
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire