OOC Let's Chat!

*pokes Colin and runs*

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
*rolls eyes*

You'll never get Colin to run when he's got that look in his eyes!

Werewolves? I know one needs to be neutered!
Colin McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
*rolls eyes back*

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Cursa McCoire wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 23:16 *rolls eyes*

You'll never get Colin to run when he's got that look in his eyes!
Hi Cursa!!

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 22:29
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 22:22
Remy Break wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 22:11
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 22:07
Remy Break wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 21:59

tired
still have the chore of painting the house

I finally finished that one science assignment I was stuck on since yesterday. I have another discussion board to look through. I'm tempted to just do all 4 weeks tommorow maybe so I no longer have to do those
Fair enough ngl

My cousin's over rn :3
tell him he owes me 40
Whyy he's cool tho
cool cuzs have to pay 90
Noooh

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Cursa McCoire wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 23:16 *rolls eyes*

You'll never get Colin to run when he's got that look in his eyes!
Hey Cursa!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey guys!

*kicks Colin*

HelllloooOOoooOooOoo Colin! Anyone home?

Werewolves? I know one needs to be neutered!
Colin McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey, everyone.

Be Brave--Be Smart--Be Loyal--Be Cunning
Claire Ducasse

OOC Let's Chat!
I’m here! (For a moment) I’m currently swimming at my aunt’s pool. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin is busy Fantasizing about being with emily

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock