OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 08:32
Bree Grey wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 08:30 lillyyyy i might go to bed
GOOOO TO BED
fineeee........

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 08:34
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 08:32
Bree Grey wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 08:30 lillyyyy i might go to bed
GOOOO TO BED
fineeee........
good~

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Hi! I'm almost free from exams! Than it's the ✨weekend✨

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 08:34 Hi! I'm almost free from exams! Than it's the ✨weekend✨
hey mirrie~~

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 08:36
Mirada Johnson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 08:34 Hi! I'm almost free from exams! Than it's the ✨weekend✨
hey mirrie~~
Hey! hru? I haven't seen you for ages, I think...

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 08:37
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 08:36
Mirada Johnson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 08:34 Hi! I'm almost free from exams! Than it's the ✨weekend✨
hey mirrie~~
Hey! hru? I haven't seen you for ages, I think...
yah, you havent been much active...
i am good, wbu?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 08:37
Mirada Johnson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 08:37
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 08:36
Mirada Johnson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 08:34 Hi! I'm almost free from exams! Than it's the ✨weekend✨
hey mirrie~~
Hey! hru? I haven't seen you for ages, I think...
yah, you havent been much active...
i am good, wbu?
I'm good - Im really happy, because I'm now an onsite mentor!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 08:39
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 08:37
Mirada Johnson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 08:37
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 08:36
Mirada Johnson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 08:34 Hi! I'm almost free from exams! Than it's the ✨weekend✨
hey mirrie~~
Hey! hru? I haven't seen you for ages, I think...
yah, you havent been much active...
i am good, wbu?
I'm good - Im really happy, because I'm now an onsite mentor!
oh yeah? thats cool!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
HII. IM BACKK

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:05 HII. IM BACKK
Hana! Hru?

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯