Let's Chat!
he's a writer! he wrote A Series of Unfortunate EventsRemy Break wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 23:27who is limoney sticketLotus Lively wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 23:10 I love how the post for finding a new Ravenclaw prefect is a quite perfect Lemony Snicket quote for the first bit
Let's Chat!
ohhhSage Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 23:56he's a writer! he wrote A Series of Unfortunate EventsRemy Break wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 23:27who is limoney sticketLotus Lively wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 23:10 I love how the post for finding a new Ravenclaw prefect is a quite perfect Lemony Snicket quote for the first bit
is that the show with the place that keeps going back in time so they aren't bombed
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
No that's miss peregrines home for Peculiar children, which is also a great set of booksRemy Break wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 23:59ohhhSage Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 23:56he's a writer! he wrote A Series of Unfortunate EventsRemy Break wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 23:27who is limoney sticketLotus Lively wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 23:10 I love how the post for finding a new Ravenclaw prefect is a quite perfect Lemony Snicket quote for the first bit
is that the show with the place that keeps going back in time so they aren't bombed
A Series of Unfortunate Events has a lot to do with fire, money and orphans, and the Episodes on Netflix are really good But the books are better
Let's Chat!
'Miss Peregrine' and 'A Series of Unfortunate Events' mentioned!
PC: Logan Baird
iNPC: Zoya Chernova
2nd Gen: Avalon Briard
Staff: Nancy McLoughlin
Let's Chat!
The book versions specifically, because the movies were kind of ehLogan Baird wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 00:10 'Miss Peregrine' and 'A Series of Unfortunate Events' mentioned!
Let's Chat!
Yep! Joined to try and get Herbology Professor (didn't get it), but now I'm just waiting for a position that I can apply for to open again and try again!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
yourLogan Baird wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 00:10 'Miss Peregrine' and 'A Series of Unfortunate Events' mentioned!
scary
background
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
Nice! I hope you get it!Avery Gray wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 00:15Yep! Joined to try and get Herbology Professor (didn't get it), but now I'm just waiting for a position that I can apply for to open again and try again!![]()
Let's Chat!
Logan!!Logan Baird wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 00:10 'Miss Peregrine' and 'A Series of Unfortunate Events' mentioned!
Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 00:12The book versions specifically, because the movies were kind of ehLogan Baird wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 00:10 'Miss Peregrine' and 'A Series of Unfortunate Events' mentioned!

ihavetosayIhaventReadthem
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.