OOC Let's Chat!

Remy Break wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 23:27
Lotus Lively wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 23:10 I love how the post for finding a new Ravenclaw prefect is a quite perfect Lemony Snicket quote for the first bit
who is limoney sticket
he's a writer! he wrote A Series of Unfortunate Events

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 23:56
Remy Break wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 23:27
Lotus Lively wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 23:10 I love how the post for finding a new Ravenclaw prefect is a quite perfect Lemony Snicket quote for the first bit
who is limoney sticket
he's a writer! he wrote A Series of Unfortunate Events
ohhh

is that the show with the place that keeps going back in time so they aren't bombed

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 23:59
Sage Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 23:56
Remy Break wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 23:27
Lotus Lively wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 23:10 I love how the post for finding a new Ravenclaw prefect is a quite perfect Lemony Snicket quote for the first bit
who is limoney sticket
he's a writer! he wrote A Series of Unfortunate Events
ohhh

is that the show with the place that keeps going back in time so they aren't bombed
No that's miss peregrines home for Peculiar children, which is also a great set of books

A Series of Unfortunate Events has a lot to do with fire, money and orphans, and the Episodes on Netflix are really good But the books are better

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
'Miss Peregrine' and 'A Series of Unfortunate Events' mentioned!

PC: Logan Baird
iNPC: Zoya Chernova
2nd Gen: Avalon Briard
Staff: Nancy McLoughlin

OOC Let's Chat!
Logan Baird wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 00:10 'Miss Peregrine' and 'A Series of Unfortunate Events' mentioned!
The book versions specifically, because the movies were kind of eh

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 22:47 Av! I saw that you joined discord!
Yep! Joined to try and get Herbology Professor (didn't get it), but now I'm just waiting for a position that I can apply for to open again and try again! :D

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Logan Baird wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 00:10 'Miss Peregrine' and 'A Series of Unfortunate Events' mentioned!
your
scary
background

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 00:15
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 22:47 Av! I saw that you joined discord!
Yep! Joined to try and get Herbology Professor (didn't get it), but now I'm just waiting for a position that I can apply for to open again and try again! :D
Nice! I hope you get it!

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Logan Baird wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 00:10 'Miss Peregrine' and 'A Series of Unfortunate Events' mentioned!
Logan!! :wow:

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 00:12
Logan Baird wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 00:10 'Miss Peregrine' and 'A Series of Unfortunate Events' mentioned!
The book versions specifically, because the movies were kind of eh
:eyes:
ihavetosayIhaventReadthem

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.