OOC Let's Chat!

I'm tired too.

Edit: Anyone still here? πŸ‘€

Be Brave--Be Smart--Be Loyal--Be Cunning
Claire Ducasse

OOC Let's Chat!
I am making a banner and working on the Gryffindor party, but still kinda on. :) (don't have my phone though so won't be on for long.)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 22:04 I am making a banner, but still kinda on. :) (don't have my phone though so won't be on for long.)
I've started your banner!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm just peeking in cause I got replies to write and chores to do im going between them

β˜†"And the stars look very different today"β˜† The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Well, I've just wrote a reply for Claire. I probably should write a starter for Lillian, but I have less motivation for starters.

Be Brave--Be Smart--Be Loyal--Be Cunning
Claire Ducasse

OOC Let's Chat!
New banner finally done! What do you guys think of it? (trying out a possible banner fc for Av. :))

Reducio
Image posted by the member

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Av! I saw that you joined discord!

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
β„‚π•™π•šπ•π•• 𝕠𝕗 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕀 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
I love how the post for finding a new Ravenclaw prefect is a quite perfect Lemony Snicket quote for the first bit

β˜†"And the stars look very different today"β˜† The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 23:10 I love how the post for finding a new Ravenclaw prefect is a quite perfect Lemony Snicket quote for the first bit
who is limoney sticket

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 22:38 New banner finally done! What do you guys think of it? (trying out a possible banner fc for Av. :))

Reducio
Image posted by the member
I like it. It is simple but powerful.

Be Brave--Be Smart--Be Loyal--Be Cunning
Claire Ducasse