Let's Chat!
I'm confunded but good luck Rem! AND TAKE RESTTTRemy Break wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:25 I is sleepy. I just went through all of the state standards for science and had to put together a chart of stuff that would fit with calculating velocity and speed -_-
Now I have more to do than just that
Let's Chat!
HI HI HI HI i'm scheming for quidditchCecilia Merrick wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:25LOTTIEEEEEEEEE hi hi hiCharlotte Winfield wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:24CECE IN THA CHAT
| ✦"You better start walking. Love takes miles."✦ STA 8 │ EVA 8 │ STR 6 │ WIS 6 │ ARC 6 │ ACC 7 |
Let's Chat!
IS THAT LEE KNOW OR AM I GOING BLIND? i actually knew u got an inpc and i even saw his profile but I kinda got confused cuz of the pfp changeEthan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:25Yeah, got an iNPCMarcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:24Lucian Moonveil and OMG LILYYY ITS OUUUUEthan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:22Oh who is he?
Let's Chat!
Yeah that is!!!! Ma bias!!Marcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:28IS THAT LEE KNOW OR AM I GOING BLIND? i actually knew u got an inpc and i even saw his profile but I kinda got confused cuz of the pfp changeEthan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:25Yeah, got an iNPCMarcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:24Lucian Moonveil and OMG LILYYY ITS OUUUU
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
YAS ITS THE CAT HIMSELFFMarcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:28IS THAT LEE KNOW OR AM I GOING BLIND? i actually knew u got an inpc and i even saw his profile but I kinda got confused cuz of the pfp changeEthan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:25Yeah, got an iNPCMarcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:24Lucian Moonveil and OMG LILYYY ITS OUUUU
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Let's Chat!
Earlier, I was planning to have NISHIMURA RIKI as my iNPC fcEthan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:29YAS ITS THE CAT HIMSELFFMarcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:28IS THAT LEE KNOW OR AM I GOING BLIND? i actually knew u got an inpc and i even saw his profile but I kinda got confused cuz of the pfp changeEthan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:25Yeah, got an iNPC
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
My note (redacted name)- I have to admit, I had lower expectations of finding something that actually fit Velocity and Speed, so I tried to think for a bit. Some of these could be used to establish the foundational motion standards, indirect forces that are not visible to the eye (such as gravity), the concept of collisions, speed and energy, providing evidence and discovering patterns of forces being used or of motion, and lastly things that can be tied a little more directly to velocity and speed.Marcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:27I'm confunded but good luck Rem! AND TAKE RESTTTRemy Break wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:25 I is sleepy. I just went through all of the state standards for science and had to put together a chart of stuff that would fit with calculating velocity and speed -_-
Now I have more to do than just that

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
AHHHHHH THAT MANBriar Anderson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:31Earlier, I was planning to have NISHIMURA RIKI as my iNPC fcEthan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:29YAS ITS THE CAT HIMSELFFMarcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:28IS THAT LEE KNOW OR AM I GOING BLIND? i actually knew u got an inpc and i even saw his profile but I kinda got confused cuz of the pfp change
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Let's Chat!
RANT: SO it's currently late night for us and I'm extremely tired but I have a science presenation to finish that is due tomorrow. And we have band in 5:30 in the morning tomorrow at our public stadium. And I have to wake up at 3 am to study for my upcoming exams next month and along with that our school is celebrating it's 15oth year anniversary as a big three day event so I'm in the band display and choir and the practices for both of them are just overlapping and if I go to choir practice instead of band my band teacher will fry me. AND MY BAND TEACHER KEEPS PRACTICE IN THE MORING AND ALSO IN THE EVENING FROM 4 (sometimes 3:30) TO 6! I have no time to study in the evening and I'm sooo tired and all the homework and school notes and assignments have piled up and I haven't even finished 3/4th of it. T-T
Let's Chat!
Oh my goodness, gurl ur schedule is packed.......Marcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:32 RANT: SO it's currently late night for us and I'm extremely tired but I have a science presenation to finish that is due tomorrow. And we have band in 5:30 in the morning tomorrow at our public stadium. And I have to wake up at 3 am to study for my upcoming exams next month and along with that our school is celebrating it's 15oth year anniversary as a big three day event so I'm in the band display and choir and the practices for both of them are just overlapping and if I go to choir practice instead of band my band teacher will fry me. AND MY BAND TEACHER KEEPS PRACTICE IN THE MORING AND ALSO IN THE EVENING FROM 4 (sometimes 3:30) TO 6! I have no time to study in the evening and I'm sooo tired and all the homework and school notes and assignments have piled up and I haven't even finished 3/4th of it. T-T
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |