OOC Let's Chat!

Remy Break wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:25 I is sleepy. I just went through all of the state standards for science and had to put together a chart of stuff that would fit with calculating velocity and speed -_-

Now I have more to do than just that
I'm confunded but good luck Rem! AND TAKE RESTTT

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Cecilia Merrick wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:25
Charlotte Winfield wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:24
Cecilia Merrick wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:23
Remy Break wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:21 Hi Max, Cece, Lear, Prat, COUSIN!! (Logan)
How are you guys
Hiii Remyyyy, I’m good! Working on my iNPC

How are you?
CECE IN THA CHAT
LOTTIEEEEEEEEE hi hi hi
HI HI HI HI i'm scheming for quidditch

✦"You better start walking. Love takes miles."✦
STA 8 │ EVA 8 │ STR 6 │ WIS 6 │ ARC 6 │ ACC 7

OOC Let's Chat!
Ethan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:25
Marcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:24
Ethan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:22
Marcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:22
Solomon Lear wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:19 He needs to get Indexed and fix his backstory I would assume.
ooh ok thank you!
Oh who is he?
Lucian Moonveil and OMG LILYYY ITS OUUUU
Yeah, got an iNPC
IS THAT LEE KNOW OR AM I GOING BLIND? i actually knew u got an inpc and i even saw his profile but I kinda got confused cuz of the pfp change

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Marcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:28
Ethan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:25
Marcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:24
Ethan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:22
Marcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:22

ooh ok thank you!
Oh who is he?
Lucian Moonveil and OMG LILYYY ITS OUUUU
Yeah, got an iNPC
IS THAT LEE KNOW OR AM I GOING BLIND? i actually knew u got an inpc and i even saw his profile but I kinda got confused cuz of the pfp change
Yeah that is!!!! Ma bias!!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Marcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:28
Ethan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:25
Marcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:24
Ethan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:22
Marcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:22

ooh ok thank you!
Oh who is he?
Lucian Moonveil and OMG LILYYY ITS OUUUU
Yeah, got an iNPC
IS THAT LEE KNOW OR AM I GOING BLIND? i actually knew u got an inpc and i even saw his profile but I kinda got confused cuz of the pfp change
YAS ITS THE CAT HIMSELFF

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


OOC Let's Chat!
Ethan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:29
Marcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:28
Ethan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:25
Marcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:24
Ethan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:22

Oh who is he?
Lucian Moonveil and OMG LILYYY ITS OUUUU
Yeah, got an iNPC
IS THAT LEE KNOW OR AM I GOING BLIND? i actually knew u got an inpc and i even saw his profile but I kinda got confused cuz of the pfp change
YAS ITS THE CAT HIMSELFF
Earlier, I was planning to have NISHIMURA RIKI as my iNPC fc

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Marcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:27
Remy Break wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:25 I is sleepy. I just went through all of the state standards for science and had to put together a chart of stuff that would fit with calculating velocity and speed -_-

Now I have more to do than just that
I'm confunded but good luck Rem! AND TAKE RESTTT
My note (redacted name)- I have to admit, I had lower expectations of finding something that actually fit Velocity and Speed, so I tried to think for a bit. Some of these could be used to establish the foundational motion standards, indirect forces that are not visible to the eye (such as gravity), the concept of collisions, speed and energy, providing evidence and discovering patterns of forces being used or of motion, and lastly things that can be tied a little more directly to velocity and speed.
Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:31
Ethan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:29
Marcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:28
Ethan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:25
Marcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:24

Lucian Moonveil and OMG LILYYY ITS OUUUU
Yeah, got an iNPC
IS THAT LEE KNOW OR AM I GOING BLIND? i actually knew u got an inpc and i even saw his profile but I kinda got confused cuz of the pfp change
YAS ITS THE CAT HIMSELFF
Earlier, I was planning to have NISHIMURA RIKI as my iNPC fc
AHHHHHH THAT MAN

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


OOC Let's Chat!
RANT: SO it's currently late night for us and I'm extremely tired but I have a science presenation to finish that is due tomorrow. And we have band in 5:30 in the morning tomorrow at our public stadium. And I have to wake up at 3 am to study for my upcoming exams next month and along with that our school is celebrating it's 15oth year anniversary as a big three day event so I'm in the band display and choir and the practices for both of them are just overlapping and if I go to choir practice instead of band my band teacher will fry me. AND MY BAND TEACHER KEEPS PRACTICE IN THE MORING AND ALSO IN THE EVENING FROM 4 (sometimes 3:30) TO 6! I have no time to study in the evening and I'm sooo tired and all the homework and school notes and assignments have piled up and I haven't even finished 3/4th of it. T-T

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Marcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:32 RANT: SO it's currently late night for us and I'm extremely tired but I have a science presenation to finish that is due tomorrow. And we have band in 5:30 in the morning tomorrow at our public stadium. And I have to wake up at 3 am to study for my upcoming exams next month and along with that our school is celebrating it's 15oth year anniversary as a big three day event so I'm in the band display and choir and the practices for both of them are just overlapping and if I go to choir practice instead of band my band teacher will fry me. AND MY BAND TEACHER KEEPS PRACTICE IN THE MORING AND ALSO IN THE EVENING FROM 4 (sometimes 3:30) TO 6! I have no time to study in the evening and I'm sooo tired and all the homework and school notes and assignments have piled up and I haven't even finished 3/4th of it. T-T
Oh my goodness, gurl ur schedule is packed.......

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6