Let's Chat!
I had that kind of a teacher….I straight up reported him, I couldn’t tolerate it just HAPPENINGLex Kervick wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 16:51but they're the only guys, I swear. The only guy I ever got an uncomfortable look from was a pervert teacher for advanced math. Other than that, just fist bumps and/or simple compliments.Bree Grey wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 16:38The boys??? How bout the creepy male teachers?? Those one stare no matter what!Lex Kervick wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 16:09EXACTLY! AND YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT ELSE IS CRAZY? IT'S ALWAYS THE FEMALE TEACHERS THAT SAY THE CRAP WHEN SOME BE GOING ON ABOUT 'Oh, it'll distract the boys' LIKE, THE ONLY THING I'VE GOTTEN IS A COMPLIMENT ON HOW IT LOOKS NICE OR SOMETHING AND A FIST BUMP, THAT'S IT!Ellie Randensmith wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 16:08 dress code sucks. literally they never dress code the boys it's always the girls and for stupid reasons. "I can see your shoulder" "Your shorts aren't 2 inch's"![]()
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Omg my old math teacher my dad told me to stay away from (wont write what he said) and all the girls disliked having his class cause of how he would stare at themLex Kervick wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 16:51but they're the only guys, I swear. The only guy I ever got an uncomfortable look from was a pervert teacher for advanced math. Other than that, just fist bumps and/or simple compliments.Bree Grey wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 16:38The boys??? How bout the creepy male teachers?? Those one stare no matter what!Lex Kervick wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 16:09EXACTLY! AND YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT ELSE IS CRAZY? IT'S ALWAYS THE FEMALE TEACHERS THAT SAY THE CRAP WHEN SOME BE GOING ON ABOUT 'Oh, it'll distract the boys' LIKE, THE ONLY THING I'VE GOTTEN IS A COMPLIMENT ON HOW IT LOOKS NICE OR SOMETHING AND A FIST BUMP, THAT'S IT!Ellie Randensmith wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 16:08 dress code sucks. literally they never dress code the boys it's always the girls and for stupid reasons. "I can see your shoulder" "Your shorts aren't 2 inch's"![]()
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
Urght in our school we have uniforms but there's this on professor who's like literally 60 and he just stares at the girls' body. AND HE LITERALY TOLD US THAT HE DOESNT LISTEN TO US BUT HE LOOKS AT OUR BODIESBriar Anderson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:00I had that kind of a teacher….I straight up reported him, I couldn’t tolerate it just HAPPENINGLex Kervick wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 16:51but they're the only guys, I swear. The only guy I ever got an uncomfortable look from was a pervert teacher for advanced math. Other than that, just fist bumps and/or simple compliments.Bree Grey wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 16:38The boys??? How bout the creepy male teachers?? Those one stare no matter what!Lex Kervick wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 16:09EXACTLY! AND YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT ELSE IS CRAZY? IT'S ALWAYS THE FEMALE TEACHERS THAT SAY THE CRAP WHEN SOME BE GOING ON ABOUT 'Oh, it'll distract the boys' LIKE, THE ONLY THING I'VE GOTTEN IS A COMPLIMENT ON HOW IT LOOKS NICE OR SOMETHING AND A FIST BUMP, THAT'S IT!Ellie Randensmith wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 16:08 dress code sucks. literally they never dress code the boys it's always the girls and for stupid reasons. "I can see your shoulder" "Your shorts aren't 2 inch's"![]()
Let's Chat!
Thank goodness our school doesn't have many male teachers....Marcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:05Urght in our school we have uniforms but there's this on professor who's like literally 60 and he just stares at the girls' body. AND HE LITERALY TOLD US THAT HE DOESNT LISTEN TO US BUT HE LOOKS AT OUR BODIESBriar Anderson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:00I had that kind of a teacher….I straight up reported him, I couldn’t tolerate it just HAPPENINGLex Kervick wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 16:51but they're the only guys, I swear. The only guy I ever got an uncomfortable look from was a pervert teacher for advanced math. Other than that, just fist bumps and/or simple compliments.Bree Grey wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 16:38The boys??? How bout the creepy male teachers?? Those one stare no matter what!Lex Kervick wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 16:09
EXACTLY! AND YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT ELSE IS CRAZY? IT'S ALWAYS THE FEMALE TEACHERS THAT SAY THE CRAP WHEN SOME BE GOING ON ABOUT 'Oh, it'll distract the boys' LIKE, THE ONLY THING I'VE GOTTEN IS A COMPLIMENT ON HOW IT LOOKS NICE OR SOMETHING AND A FIST BUMP, THAT'S IT!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Oh, that’s pretty nice!Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:08Thank goodness our school doesn't have many male teachers....Marcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:05Urght in our school we have uniforms but there's this on professor who's like literally 60 and he just stares at the girls' body. AND HE LITERALY TOLD US THAT HE DOESNT LISTEN TO US BUT HE LOOKS AT OUR BODIESBriar Anderson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:00I had that kind of a teacher….I straight up reported him, I couldn’t tolerate it just HAPPENINGLex Kervick wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 16:51but they're the only guys, I swear. The only guy I ever got an uncomfortable look from was a pervert teacher for advanced math. Other than that, just fist bumps and/or simple compliments.Bree Grey wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 16:38
The boys??? How bout the creepy male teachers?? Those one stare no matter what!
I swear he once told a girl something so bad I confronted the police of all people
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
There's like about 10 sirs in our school and they're all weird excluding a few. T-TLily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:08Thank goodness our school doesn't have many male teachers....Marcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:05Urght in our school we have uniforms but there's this on professor who's like literally 60 and he just stares at the girls' body. AND HE LITERALY TOLD US THAT HE DOESNT LISTEN TO US BUT HE LOOKS AT OUR BODIESBriar Anderson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:00I had that kind of a teacher….I straight up reported him, I couldn’t tolerate it just HAPPENINGLex Kervick wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 16:51but they're the only guys, I swear. The only guy I ever got an uncomfortable look from was a pervert teacher for advanced math. Other than that, just fist bumps and/or simple compliments.Bree Grey wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 16:38
The boys??? How bout the creepy male teachers?? Those one stare no matter what!
Let's Chat!
We have got like 5 sirs here, mostly of PE and chessMarcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:11There's like about 10 sirs in our school and they're all weird excluding a few. T-TLily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:08Thank goodness our school doesn't have many male teachers....Marcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:05Urght in our school we have uniforms but there's this on professor who's like literally 60 and he just stares at the girls' body. AND HE LITERALY TOLD US THAT HE DOESNT LISTEN TO US BUT HE LOOKS AT OUR BODIESBriar Anderson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:00I had that kind of a teacher….I straight up reported him, I couldn’t tolerate it just HAPPENINGLex Kervick wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 16:51
but they're the only guys, I swear. The only guy I ever got an uncomfortable look from was a pervert teacher for advanced math. Other than that, just fist bumps and/or simple compliments.
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
GIRL THE PE TEACHER AT MY FORMER SCHOOLLily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:12We have got like 5 sirs here, mostly of PE and chessMarcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:11There's like about 10 sirs in our school and they're all weird excluding a few. T-TLily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:08Thank goodness our school doesn't have many male teachers....Marcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:05Urght in our school we have uniforms but there's this on professor who's like literally 60 and he just stares at the girls' body. AND HE LITERALY TOLD US THAT HE DOESNT LISTEN TO US BUT HE LOOKS AT OUR BODIESBriar Anderson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:00
I had that kind of a teacher….I straight up reported him, I couldn’t tolerate it just HAPPENING
“You all….allegation. Allegation alligator. Alligator suspended”
LMAO
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Fellow first years in chat! How do we feel about being second years in a month?
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
I’m not ready T^T I have so many replies to doooo
Wbu?
Wbu?