OOC Let's Chat!

Good morning to all!!!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:39 Good morning to all!!!!!
It’s night where i am but morning!!

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:39
Ethan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:28
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:28
Ethan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:22
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:22

That's the thing, I still know I'll be coming back~
Yet it still makes me feel guilty for something that got exaggerated in my head.
Gurl, yk we are always here for you.....
Ily, you're one of the reasons I don't want to leave, cause genuinely talking to you in my mother tongue feels soo good
You really don't know how much I wanted to talk to someone in it...... As in on this site
Awwww I get it but I'm not that fluent ikyk
And the time thing of cramming it all together has gone, since I spaced some things out...now it's just the stress problem....
Yeah the poem :lol:
Have you tried some stress relieving things??

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


OOC Let's Chat!
Lauren Vanes wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:40
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:39 Good morning to all!!!!!
It’s night where i am but morning!!
Aand there comes one more reason I want to stay here

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:40
Lauren Vanes wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:40
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:39 Good morning to all!!!!!
It’s night where i am but morning!!
Aand there comes one more reason I want to stay here
What??

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:39 Good morning to all!!!!!
It’s like 8pm rn but hii

Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey guys

PC: Robin Marie

OOC Let's Chat!
Malik Batiste wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:41 Hey guys
Heyy

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:40
Lauren Vanes wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:40
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:39 Good morning to all!!!!!
It’s night where i am but morning!!
Aand there comes one more reason I want to stay here
YOUD BETTER — jk im not gonna force u :)

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞

OOC Let's Chat!
Ethan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:41
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:40
Lauren Vanes wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:40
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 13:39 Good morning to all!!!!!
It’s night where i am but morning!!
Aand there comes one more reason I want to stay here
What??
Nah I meant Lauren lol
I'm more worried about my sister right now....I'm scared, and my parent's aren't here. She doesn't know my maternal grandparents that much, but they're taking care of her ig, and they're doing the best they can

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe