OOC Let's Chat!

Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:15
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:12
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:03
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:01
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:00

I still have one reply to do!!! Then maybe, but probably not...
Nope. Go to bed rn
Ha, you can't make me!
Rosie, go to bed, before I stop over and force you to sleep ...
Okay, okay, fine, fine. I'm logging off for the night, see y'all in the morning!
Good girl...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:15
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:12
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:03
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:01
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:00

I still have one reply to do!!! Then maybe, but probably not...
Nope. Go to bed rn
Ha, you can't make me!
Rosie, go to bed, before I stop over and force you to sleep ...
Okay, okay, fine, fine. I'm logging off for the night, see y'all in the morning!
Goodnight! <3

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:25
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:15
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:12
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:03
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:01

Nope. Go to bed rn
Ha, you can't make me!
Rosie, go to bed, before I stop over and force you to sleep ...
Okay, okay, fine, fine. I'm logging off for the night, see y'all in the morning!
Goodnight! <3
See Bree, made her sleep...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:26
Bree Grey wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:25
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:15
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:12
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:03

Ha, you can't make me!
Rosie, go to bed, before I stop over and force you to sleep ...
Okay, okay, fine, fine. I'm logging off for the night, see y'all in the morning!
Goodnight! <3
See Bree, made her sleep...
Wanna read the first bit of the story im writing?!!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:27
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:26
Bree Grey wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:25
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:15
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:12

Rosie, go to bed, before I stop over and force you to sleep ...
Okay, okay, fine, fine. I'm logging off for the night, see y'all in the morning!
Goodnight! <3
See Bree, made her sleep...
Wanna read the first bit of the story im writing?!!
:wow:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:27
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:26
Bree Grey wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:25
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:15
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:12

Rosie, go to bed, before I stop over and force you to sleep ...
Okay, okay, fine, fine. I'm logging off for the night, see y'all in the morning!
Goodnight! <3
See Bree, made her sleep...
Wanna read the first bit of the story im writing?!!
Yeah~

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
@Lily Clarke its in the art gallery in behind the scenes. Give mea minute if ya need the link

@Briar Anderson I used your last name!!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:32 @Lily Clarke its in the art gallery in behind the scenes. Give mea minute if ya need the link

@Briar Anderson I used your last name!!
Thanks Bree! I feel honoured ^^

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi guys! The exam td was pretty easy! Pretty sure I can get at least 80%

Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:34
Bree Grey wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:32 @Lily Clarke its in the art gallery in behind the scenes. Give mea minute if ya need the link

@Briar Anderson I used your last name!!
Thanks Bree! I feel honoured ^^
:grin: Just dont mind the girls middle name.
link is on very last post

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼