OOC Let's Chat!

Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:56 Night, Ave!

And no, @Lily Clarke, I'm not going to bed!!!
Rosie, my sweet sis, pls go to bed...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:55
Bree Grey wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:54
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:53
Bree Grey wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:53
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:51

Oh no, hide me! It's 11:50 for me...anyways, right now I'm working on replies! This is the only time I can be alone enough to focus on them!
:lol: I totally get that. Like during the day its like purposly makes it hard to focus and get those done

@Lily Clarke speak of the devil and she shall appear
What time is it there, Bree??
Its only 855 Leave me alone im practicing drawing
Oh 8:55 is alright.... Imma remind you in 2 hours
What no. In two hours ima be working on a book im writing

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:58
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:55
Bree Grey wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:54
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:53
Bree Grey wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:53

:lol: I totally get that. Like during the day its like purposly makes it hard to focus and get those done

@Lily Clarke speak of the devil and she shall appear
What time is it there, Bree??
Its only 855 Leave me alone im practicing drawing
Oh 8:55 is alright.... Imma remind you in 2 hours
What no. In two hours ima be working on a book im writing
Nope, you are gonna be sleeping... It would be around 11 then

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:57
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:56 Night, Ave!

And no, @Lily Clarke, I'm not going to bed!!!
Rosie, my sweet sis, pls go to bed...
I still have one reply to do!!! Then maybe, but probably not...

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:00
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:57
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:56 Night, Ave!

And no, @Lily Clarke, I'm not going to bed!!!
Rosie, my sweet sis, pls go to bed...
I still have one reply to do!!! Then maybe, but probably not...
Nope. Go to bed rn

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:01
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:00
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:57
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:56 Night, Ave!

And no, @Lily Clarke, I'm not going to bed!!!
Rosie, my sweet sis, pls go to bed...
I still have one reply to do!!! Then maybe, but probably not...
Nope. Go to bed rn
Ha, you can't make me!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:59
Bree Grey wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:58
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:55
Bree Grey wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:54
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:53

What time is it there, Bree??
Its only 855 Leave me alone im practicing drawing
Oh 8:55 is alright.... Imma remind you in 2 hours
What no. In two hours ima be working on a book im writing
Nope, you are gonna be sleeping... It would be around 11 then
Yep it sure would. And I would like to write at least one chapter before bed! Too bad i cant go onto goodle docs. I gotta write it in the art gallery

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
*yawns*

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:03
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:01
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:00
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:57
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:56 Night, Ave!

And no, @Lily Clarke, I'm not going to bed!!!
Rosie, my sweet sis, pls go to bed...
I still have one reply to do!!! Then maybe, but probably not...
Nope. Go to bed rn
Ha, you can't make me!
Rosie, go to bed, before I stop over and force you to sleep ...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:12
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:03
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:01
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 05:00
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:57

Rosie, my sweet sis, pls go to bed...
I still have one reply to do!!! Then maybe, but probably not...
Nope. Go to bed rn
Ha, you can't make me!
Rosie, go to bed, before I stop over and force you to sleep ...
Okay, okay, fine, fine. I'm logging off for the night, see y'all in the morning!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|