Let's Chat!
Rosie..... PLEASE GO TO SLEEPRosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:51Oh no, hide me! It's 11:50 for me...anyways, right now I'm working on replies! This is the only time I can be alone enough to focus on them!Bree Grey wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:50Lol dont tell lily that shell yell at you.Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:46Great, thanks! I should totally be sleeping but nah, why do that?!?Its 850 rn for me and shes gonna yell at me whenever she pops on to go to bed.
Whatcha doin instead of sleeping??
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
@Avery Grey SHE FOUND ME!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:51Rosie..... PLEASE GO TO SLEEPRosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:51Oh no, hide me! It's 11:50 for me...anyways, right now I'm working on replies! This is the only time I can be alone enough to focus on them!Bree Grey wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:50Lol dont tell lily that shell yell at you.Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:46Great, thanks! I should totally be sleeping but nah, why do that?!?Its 850 rn for me and shes gonna yell at me whenever she pops on to go to bed.
Whatcha doin instead of sleeping??
Noooo I dont wanna!
Let's Chat!
ITS 11:50 THERE, JUST GO TO BEDRosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:52@Avery Grey SHE FOUND ME!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:51Rosie..... PLEASE GO TO SLEEPRosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:51Oh no, hide me! It's 11:50 for me...anyways, right now I'm working on replies! This is the only time I can be alone enough to focus on them!Bree Grey wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:50Lol dont tell lily that shell yell at you.Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:46
Great, thanks! I should totally be sleeping but nah, why do that?!?Its 850 rn for me and shes gonna yell at me whenever she pops on to go to bed.
Whatcha doin instead of sleeping??
Noooo I dont wanna!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:51Oh no, hide me! It's 11:50 for me...anyways, right now I'm working on replies! This is the only time I can be alone enough to focus on them!Bree Grey wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:50Lol dont tell lily that shell yell at you.Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:46Great, thanks! I should totally be sleeping but nah, why do that?!?Its 850 rn for me and shes gonna yell at me whenever she pops on to go to bed.
Whatcha doin instead of sleeping??
@Lily Clarke speak of the devil and she shall appear
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
What time is it there, Bree??Bree Grey wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:53Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:51Oh no, hide me! It's 11:50 for me...anyways, right now I'm working on replies! This is the only time I can be alone enough to focus on them!Bree Grey wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:50Lol dont tell lily that shell yell at you.Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:46Great, thanks! I should totally be sleeping but nah, why do that?!?Its 850 rn for me and shes gonna yell at me whenever she pops on to go to bed.
Whatcha doin instead of sleeping??I totally get that. Like during the day its like purposly makes it hard to focus and get those done
@Lily Clarke speak of the devil and she shall appear
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Its only 855 Leave me alone im practicing drawingLily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:53What time is it there, Bree??Bree Grey wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:53Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:51Oh no, hide me! It's 11:50 for me...anyways, right now I'm working on replies! This is the only time I can be alone enough to focus on them!Bree Grey wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:50Lol dont tell lily that shell yell at you.Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:46
Great, thanks! I should totally be sleeping but nah, why do that?!?Its 850 rn for me and shes gonna yell at me whenever she pops on to go to bed.
Whatcha doin instead of sleeping??I totally get that. Like during the day its like purposly makes it hard to focus and get those done
@Lily Clarke speak of the devil and she shall appear
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
Oh 8:55 is alright.... Imma remind you in 2 hoursBree Grey wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:54Its only 855 Leave me alone im practicing drawingLily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:53What time is it there, Bree??Bree Grey wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:53Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:51Oh no, hide me! It's 11:50 for me...anyways, right now I'm working on replies! This is the only time I can be alone enough to focus on them!Bree Grey wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:50
Lol dont tell lily that shell yell at you.Its 850 rn for me and shes gonna yell at me whenever she pops on to go to bed.
Whatcha doin instead of sleeping??I totally get that. Like during the day its like purposly makes it hard to focus and get those done
@Lily Clarke speak of the devil and she shall appear
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Well, night guys! (It’s 10:55 pm here.
I’ll probably still be up reading until midnight.
)
Last edited by Avery Gray on 4 Jun 2026, 04:56, edited 1 time in total.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Night Av!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |