OOC Let's Chat!

Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:51
Bree Grey wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:50
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:46
Bree Grey wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:35
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:33

Hi Bree!
Hey Rosalyn!! How are ya?!
Great, thanks! I should totally be sleeping but nah, why do that?!?
Lol dont tell lily that shell yell at you. :lol: Its 850 rn for me and shes gonna yell at me whenever she pops on to go to bed.

Whatcha doin instead of sleeping??
Oh no, hide me! It's 11:50 for me...anyways, right now I'm working on replies! This is the only time I can be alone enough to focus on them!
Rosie..... PLEASE GO TO SLEEP

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:51
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:51
Bree Grey wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:50
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:46
Bree Grey wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:35

Hey Rosalyn!! How are ya?!
Great, thanks! I should totally be sleeping but nah, why do that?!?
Lol dont tell lily that shell yell at you. :lol: Its 850 rn for me and shes gonna yell at me whenever she pops on to go to bed.

Whatcha doin instead of sleeping??
Oh no, hide me! It's 11:50 for me...anyways, right now I'm working on replies! This is the only time I can be alone enough to focus on them!
Rosie..... PLEASE GO TO SLEEP
@Avery Grey SHE FOUND ME!!!

Noooo I dont wanna!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:52
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:51
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:51
Bree Grey wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:50
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:46

Great, thanks! I should totally be sleeping but nah, why do that?!?
Lol dont tell lily that shell yell at you. :lol: Its 850 rn for me and shes gonna yell at me whenever she pops on to go to bed.

Whatcha doin instead of sleeping??
Oh no, hide me! It's 11:50 for me...anyways, right now I'm working on replies! This is the only time I can be alone enough to focus on them!
Rosie..... PLEASE GO TO SLEEP
@Avery Grey SHE FOUND ME!!!

Noooo I dont wanna!
ITS 11:50 THERE, JUST GO TO BED

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:51
Bree Grey wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:50
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:46
Bree Grey wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:35
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:33

Hi Bree!
Hey Rosalyn!! How are ya?!
Great, thanks! I should totally be sleeping but nah, why do that?!?
Lol dont tell lily that shell yell at you. :lol: Its 850 rn for me and shes gonna yell at me whenever she pops on to go to bed.

Whatcha doin instead of sleeping??
Oh no, hide me! It's 11:50 for me...anyways, right now I'm working on replies! This is the only time I can be alone enough to focus on them!
:lol: I totally get that. Like during the day its like purposly makes it hard to focus and get those done

@Lily Clarke speak of the devil and she shall appear

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:53
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:51
Bree Grey wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:50
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:46
Bree Grey wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:35

Hey Rosalyn!! How are ya?!
Great, thanks! I should totally be sleeping but nah, why do that?!?
Lol dont tell lily that shell yell at you. :lol: Its 850 rn for me and shes gonna yell at me whenever she pops on to go to bed.

Whatcha doin instead of sleeping??
Oh no, hide me! It's 11:50 for me...anyways, right now I'm working on replies! This is the only time I can be alone enough to focus on them!
:lol: I totally get that. Like during the day its like purposly makes it hard to focus and get those done

@Lily Clarke speak of the devil and she shall appear
What time is it there, Bree??

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:53
Bree Grey wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:53
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:51
Bree Grey wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:50
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:46

Great, thanks! I should totally be sleeping but nah, why do that?!?
Lol dont tell lily that shell yell at you. :lol: Its 850 rn for me and shes gonna yell at me whenever she pops on to go to bed.

Whatcha doin instead of sleeping??
Oh no, hide me! It's 11:50 for me...anyways, right now I'm working on replies! This is the only time I can be alone enough to focus on them!
:lol: I totally get that. Like during the day its like purposly makes it hard to focus and get those done

@Lily Clarke speak of the devil and she shall appear
What time is it there, Bree??
Its only 855 Leave me alone im practicing drawing

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:54
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:53
Bree Grey wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:53
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:51
Bree Grey wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:50

Lol dont tell lily that shell yell at you. :lol: Its 850 rn for me and shes gonna yell at me whenever she pops on to go to bed.

Whatcha doin instead of sleeping??
Oh no, hide me! It's 11:50 for me...anyways, right now I'm working on replies! This is the only time I can be alone enough to focus on them!
:lol: I totally get that. Like during the day its like purposly makes it hard to focus and get those done

@Lily Clarke speak of the devil and she shall appear
What time is it there, Bree??
Its only 855 Leave me alone im practicing drawing
Oh 8:55 is alright.... Imma remind you in 2 hours

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Well, night guys! (It’s 10:55 pm here. :shock2: I’ll probably still be up reading until midnight. :lol:)
Last edited by Avery Gray on 4 Jun 2026, 04:56, edited 1 time in total.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:55 Well, night guys!
Night Av!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Night, Ave!

And no, @Lily Clarke, I'm not going to bed!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|