Let's Chat!
Sure thing! Sending owl now...Brookline Quinn wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:20Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:09Hii!!! I'm doing good, about to wind down to go to bed(if I can convince myself to after a few replies). I mean, I'd love a new banner...no pressure tho!!!Brookline Quinn wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 03:58heyy HiO !! how is everyone ??
i’m pretty bored right now so wanted to ask if anyone wanted a free banner. i’ve been trying out a new type of bannerone or two though lol i don’t wanna be overwhelmed hah
hey hey rosalyn! glad you’re doing good and ooo good luck with replies.oh! and for the banner, owl me with aesthetic and fc please !!!
Also just finished my detention reply!!!
Let's Chat!
Hi Ethan!
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
Hi Bree!
Let's Chat!
Hey Rosalyn!! How are ya?!
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
Hullo all
Let's Chat!
Great, thanks! I should totally be sleeping but nah, why do that?!?Bree Grey wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:35Hey Rosalyn!! How are ya?!
Let's Chat!
Lol dont tell lily that shell yell at you.Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:46Great, thanks! I should totally be sleeping but nah, why do that?!?Bree Grey wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:35Hey Rosalyn!! How are ya?!
Whatcha doin instead of sleeping??
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
Rosie..... PLEASE GO TO SLEEPRosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:46Great, thanks! I should totally be sleeping but nah, why do that?!?Bree Grey wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:35Hey Rosalyn!! How are ya?!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Oh no, hide me! It's 11:50 for me...anyways, right now I'm working on replies! This is the only time I can be alone enough to focus on them!Bree Grey wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:50Lol dont tell lily that shell yell at you.Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:46Great, thanks! I should totally be sleeping but nah, why do that?!?Its 850 rn for me and shes gonna yell at me whenever she pops on to go to bed.
Whatcha doin instead of sleeping??