OOC Let's Chat!

im good too, ty for asking! <3

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning everyone

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Only 5 exams left this week! Already done 7! I'm almost free!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 15:27 Morning everyone
Morning Bree!

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta โ€ข 6 | eva โ€ข 5 | str โ€ข 6 |
wis โ€ข 6 | arc โ€ข 6 | acc โ€ข 6


OOC Let's Chat!
K so I decided to stay here most of all cause I already got some liking to the site and I wanna keep up w Mika's history. Besides, I'm already working on my iNPC and it's going way cooler than Mika's story lol

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 15:30 K so I decided to stay here most of all cause I already got some liking to the site and I wanna keep up w Mika's history. Besides, I'm already working on my iNPC and it's going way cooler than Mika's story lol
Thats good to know!

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 15:30 K so I decided to stay here most of all cause I already got some liking to the site and I wanna keep up w Mika's history. Besides, I'm already working on my iNPC and it's going way cooler than Mika's story lol
GREATTT, LOVE YOU SO MUCH MIKAA

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta โ€ข 6 | eva โ€ข 5 | str โ€ข 6 |
wis โ€ข 6 | arc โ€ข 6 | acc โ€ข 6


OOC Let's Chat!
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 15:09
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 15:08
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 15:02
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 15:02
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 15:00

Ig yeah... It was honestly scary to look at first. Like a junpscare
Honestly, that's their thing to do, lmao-
True lolz
Like, it's Lex. When have they not done at least one thing during some time to jumpscare us like putting a long-ahh 'RAH' in here?
Ikr? Like the chats dead and they are like Rah just to make it lively. Tell u tho, it works pretty fine
*Chat is dead*
Lex: "RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
Someone: "Lex!" or *Gets scared by yelling* or that
Lex: "Hiya!"
*Chat slowly but surely revives-*

~ไธจไธ‚ๅ„ไธจไธจ ใ„’ๅ‚ไธจาœไธจ~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 16:04
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 15:09
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 15:08
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 15:02
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 15:02
Honestly, that's their thing to do, lmao-
True lolz
Like, it's Lex. When have they not done at least one thing during some time to jumpscare us like putting a long-ahh 'RAH' in here?
Ikr? Like the chats dead and they are like Rah just to make it lively. Tell u tho, it works pretty fine
*Chat is dead*
Lex: "RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
Someone: "Lex!" or *Gets scared by yelling* or that
Lex: "Hiya!"
*Chat slowly but surely revives-*
Thatโ€™s the most honest and relatable thing I have heard all week.

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised theyโ€™d stay I know that youโ€™ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Donโ€™t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I canโ€™t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 16:09
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 16:04
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 15:09
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 15:08
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 15:02

True lolz
Like, it's Lex. When have they not done at least one thing during some time to jumpscare us like putting a long-ahh 'RAH' in here?
Ikr? Like the chats dead and they are like Rah just to make it lively. Tell u tho, it works pretty fine
*Chat is dead*
Lex: "RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
Someone: "Lex!" or *Gets scared by yelling* or that
Lex: "Hiya!"
*Chat slowly but surely revives-*
Thatโ€™s the most honest and relatable thing I have heard all week.
I can't help it if that's how Lex is, am I wrong, lol?-

~ไธจไธ‚ๅ„ไธจไธจ ใ„’ๅ‚ไธจาœไธจ~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu