Let's Chat!
im good too, ty for asking!
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Let's Chat!
Morning everyone
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Let's Chat!
Only 5 exams left this week! Already done 7! I'm almost free!
Let's Chat!
Morning Bree!
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta โข 6 | eva โข 5 | str โข 6 | wis โข 6 | arc โข 6 | acc โข 6 |
Let's Chat!
K so I decided to stay here most of all cause I already got some liking to the site and I wanna keep up w Mika's history. Besides, I'm already working on my iNPC and it's going way cooler than Mika's story lol
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Let's Chat!
Thats good to know!Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 15:30 K so I decided to stay here most of all cause I already got some liking to the site and I wanna keep up w Mika's history. Besides, I'm already working on my iNPC and it's going way cooler than Mika's story lol
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Let's Chat!
GREATTT, LOVE YOU SO MUCH MIKAAMikaela Hendricks wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 15:30 K so I decided to stay here most of all cause I already got some liking to the site and I wanna keep up w Mika's history. Besides, I'm already working on my iNPC and it's going way cooler than Mika's story lol
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta โข 6 | eva โข 5 | str โข 6 | wis โข 6 | arc โข 6 | acc โข 6 |
Let's Chat!
*Chat is dead*Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 15:09Ikr? Like the chats dead and they are like Rah just to make it lively. Tell u tho, it works pretty fineTaiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 15:08Like, it's Lex. When have they not done at least one thing during some time to jumpscare us like putting a long-ahh 'RAH' in here?Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 15:02True lolzTaiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 15:02Honestly, that's their thing to do, lmao-Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 15:00
Ig yeah... It was honestly scary to look at first. Like a junpscare
Lex: "RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
Someone: "Lex!" or *Gets scared by yelling* or that
Lex: "Hiya!"
*Chat slowly but surely revives-*
Let's Chat!
Thatโs the most honest and relatable thing I have heard all week.Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 16:04*Chat is dead*Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 15:09Ikr? Like the chats dead and they are like Rah just to make it lively. Tell u tho, it works pretty fineTaiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 15:08Like, it's Lex. When have they not done at least one thing during some time to jumpscare us like putting a long-ahh 'RAH' in here?
Lex: "RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
Someone: "Lex!" or *Gets scared by yelling* or that
Lex: "Hiya!"
*Chat slowly but surely revives-*
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised theyโd stay | I know that youโll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Donโt you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I canโt breathe |
Let's Chat!
I can't help it if that's how Lex is, am I wrong, lol?-Briar Anderson wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 16:09Thatโs the most honest and relatable thing I have heard all week.Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 16:04*Chat is dead*Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 15:09Ikr? Like the chats dead and they are like Rah just to make it lively. Tell u tho, it works pretty fineTaiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 15:08Like, it's Lex. When have they not done at least one thing during some time to jumpscare us like putting a long-ahh 'RAH' in here?
Lex: "RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
Someone: "Lex!" or *Gets scared by yelling* or that
Lex: "Hiya!"
*Chat slowly but surely revives-*