OOC Let's Chat!

Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 14:59
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:22
Emily Shephard wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:20
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:16
Emily Shephard wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:15 45 mins left before I can escape work!
Oooh, you are nearly there, hang on!!
I've everything done, so unless they come looking for me for more stuff to do, I'm just gonna sit at the doorstep and watch the rain :wow:
That's great!!

@Taiki Ishii somehow to me. They looked kinda similar.... Maybe match the colour palette??
Mine, I can see it. Lex, I have no idea, lol.
Lex's palette was like, teal, black, grey, and tan. Now it's red, white, pink, black, and magenta if I'm correct
Ig yeah... It was honestly scary to look at first. Like a junpscare

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


OOC Let's Chat!
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 15:00
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 14:59
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:22
Emily Shephard wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:20
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:16

Oooh, you are nearly there, hang on!!
I've everything done, so unless they come looking for me for more stuff to do, I'm just gonna sit at the doorstep and watch the rain :wow:
That's great!!

@Taiki Ishii somehow to me. They looked kinda similar.... Maybe match the colour palette??
Mine, I can see it. Lex, I have no idea, lol.
Lex's palette was like, teal, black, grey, and tan. Now it's red, white, pink, black, and magenta if I'm correct
Ig yeah... It was honestly scary to look at first. Like a junpscare
Honestly, that's their thing to do, lmao-

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 15:02
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 15:00
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 14:59
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:22
Emily Shephard wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:20

I've everything done, so unless they come looking for me for more stuff to do, I'm just gonna sit at the doorstep and watch the rain :wow:
That's great!!

@Taiki Ishii somehow to me. They looked kinda similar.... Maybe match the colour palette??
Mine, I can see it. Lex, I have no idea, lol.
Lex's palette was like, teal, black, grey, and tan. Now it's red, white, pink, black, and magenta if I'm correct
Ig yeah... It was honestly scary to look at first. Like a junpscare
Honestly, that's their thing to do, lmao-
True lolz

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


OOC Let's Chat!
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 15:02
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 15:02
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 15:00
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 14:59
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:22

That's great!!

@Taiki Ishii somehow to me. They looked kinda similar.... Maybe match the colour palette??
Mine, I can see it. Lex, I have no idea, lol.
Lex's palette was like, teal, black, grey, and tan. Now it's red, white, pink, black, and magenta if I'm correct
Ig yeah... It was honestly scary to look at first. Like a junpscare
Honestly, that's their thing to do, lmao-
True lolz
Like, it's Lex. When have they not done at least one thing during some time to jumpscare us like putting a long-ahh 'RAH' in here?

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 15:08
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 15:02
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 15:02
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 15:00
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 14:59
Mine, I can see it. Lex, I have no idea, lol.
Lex's palette was like, teal, black, grey, and tan. Now it's red, white, pink, black, and magenta if I'm correct
Ig yeah... It was honestly scary to look at first. Like a junpscare
Honestly, that's their thing to do, lmao-
True lolz
Like, it's Lex. When have they not done at least one thing during some time to jumpscare us like putting a long-ahh 'RAH' in here?
Ikr? Like the chats dead and they are like Rah just to make it lively. Tell u tho, it works pretty fine

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


OOC Let's Chat!
hello~!

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

OOC Let's Chat!
Yexian Wei wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 15:12 hello~!
Hey Yexian!

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
hruu

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

OOC Let's Chat!
Yexian Wei wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 15:13hruu
Am good, wbu?

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6