Let's Chat!
Ig yeah... It was honestly scary to look at first. Like a junpscareTaiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 14:59Mine, I can see it. Lex, I have no idea, lol.Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:22That's great!!Emily Shephard wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:20I've everything done, so unless they come looking for me for more stuff to do, I'm just gonna sit at the doorstep and watch the rain![]()
@Taiki Ishii somehow to me. They looked kinda similar.... Maybe match the colour palette??
Lex's palette was like, teal, black, grey, and tan. Now it's red, white, pink, black, and magenta if I'm correct
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Let's Chat!
Honestly, that's their thing to do, lmao-Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 15:00Ig yeah... It was honestly scary to look at first. Like a junpscareTaiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 14:59Mine, I can see it. Lex, I have no idea, lol.Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:22That's great!!Emily Shephard wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:20I've everything done, so unless they come looking for me for more stuff to do, I'm just gonna sit at the doorstep and watch the rain![]()
@Taiki Ishii somehow to me. They looked kinda similar.... Maybe match the colour palette??
Lex's palette was like, teal, black, grey, and tan. Now it's red, white, pink, black, and magenta if I'm correct
Let's Chat!
True lolzTaiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 15:02Honestly, that's their thing to do, lmao-Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 15:00Ig yeah... It was honestly scary to look at first. Like a junpscareTaiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 14:59Mine, I can see it. Lex, I have no idea, lol.Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:22That's great!!Emily Shephard wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:20
I've everything done, so unless they come looking for me for more stuff to do, I'm just gonna sit at the doorstep and watch the rain![]()
@Taiki Ishii somehow to me. They looked kinda similar.... Maybe match the colour palette??
Lex's palette was like, teal, black, grey, and tan. Now it's red, white, pink, black, and magenta if I'm correct
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Let's Chat!
Like, it's Lex. When have they not done at least one thing during some time to jumpscare us like putting a long-ahh 'RAH' in here?Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 15:02True lolzTaiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 15:02Honestly, that's their thing to do, lmao-Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 15:00Ig yeah... It was honestly scary to look at first. Like a junpscareTaiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 14:59Mine, I can see it. Lex, I have no idea, lol.Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:22
That's great!!
@Taiki Ishii somehow to me. They looked kinda similar.... Maybe match the colour palette??
Lex's palette was like, teal, black, grey, and tan. Now it's red, white, pink, black, and magenta if I'm correct
Let's Chat!
Ikr? Like the chats dead and they are like Rah just to make it lively. Tell u tho, it works pretty fineTaiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 15:08Like, it's Lex. When have they not done at least one thing during some time to jumpscare us like putting a long-ahh 'RAH' in here?Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 15:02True lolzTaiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 15:02Honestly, that's their thing to do, lmao-Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 15:00Ig yeah... It was honestly scary to look at first. Like a junpscareTaiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 14:59
Mine, I can see it. Lex, I have no idea, lol.
Lex's palette was like, teal, black, grey, and tan. Now it's red, white, pink, black, and magenta if I'm correct
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Let's Chat!
Hey Yexian!
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Let's Chat!
Hi!
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Let's Chat!
Am good, wbu?
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |