OOC Let's Chat!

Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:16
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 12:43
Lex Kervick wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 12:42
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 11:57
Remy Break wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 11:56 You also need to be of age. If you are not 17+ (the show is rating MA), I do not encourage watching it.
Totally didn't forgot about the rating...
Of course you did -_-
Did u change ur pfp??
Nah, we didn't-
When will u do then?

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


OOC Let's Chat!
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:17
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:16
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 12:43
Lex Kervick wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 12:42
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 11:57
Totally didn't forgot about the rating...
Of course you did -_-
Did u change ur pfp??
Nah, we didn't-
When will u do then?
We did. Just yesterday. I was being sarcastic because we had completely different pfps before.

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey once again

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Helloooo

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

OOC Let's Chat!
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:16
Emily Shephard wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:15 45 mins left before I can escape work!
Oooh, you are nearly there, hang on!!
I've everything done, so unless they come looking for me for more stuff to do, I'm just gonna sit at the doorstep and watch the rain :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Ooooh that sounds lovely

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

OOC Let's Chat!
Leo Noxley wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:19 Helloooo
hello brother number 2.

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:20
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:16
Emily Shephard wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:15 45 mins left before I can escape work!
Oooh, you are nearly there, hang on!!
I've everything done, so unless they come looking for me for more stuff to do, I'm just gonna sit at the doorstep and watch the rain :wow:
That's great!!

@Taiki Ishii somehow to me. They looked kinda similar.... Maybe match the colour palette??

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


OOC Let's Chat!
Hey

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:22
Leo Noxley wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:19 Helloooo
hello brother number 2.
Brother number 2??

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS