OOC Let's Chat!

I'm a day late but, HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!!!!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:42
Lex Kervick wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:34
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:33
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:31
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:30

Nah, it was Mika's. I wanted her to be a normal kid while still having her prodigy condition and I screwed up completely lol
Oh that sucks.... So will u make a new character ter if you deactivate Mika?
Idk... I don't think so. I like this place, tho. I wouldn't like to go like this.
What're ya doing then?
Idk honestly. By now, delete everything related to that plotline and then see how it goes from there. Which is sad cause that was actually important for her development
Let me tell you something Lotus's plot and development I originally planned has definitely changed a whole lot too but I'm even more happy with how it's going now compared to what I originally wanted so maybe you can find something that you like way more

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:54 I'm a day late but, HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!!!!!
YEAH!!!!!!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lauren Vanes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:52
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:51
Lauren Vanes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:51
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:50
Lauren Vanes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:49

wdym u are talented THIS IS PLAIN TRUTH
................
THIS IS LITERALLY PLAIN TRUTH MRS HAWKE
Mrs. Hawke?? Again?? Srsly?
you can never escape. *laughs in parselmouth*
.....*sighs* I give up

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:56
Lauren Vanes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:52
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:51
Lauren Vanes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:51
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:50

................
THIS IS LITERALLY PLAIN TRUTH MRS HAWKE
Mrs. Hawke?? Again?? Srsly?
you can never escape. *laughs in parselmouth*
.....*sighs* I give up
*drags you into the chamber of secrets*

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞

OOC Let's Chat!
...
Yeah, I was never here-

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lauren Vanes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:56
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:56
Lauren Vanes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:52
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:51
Lauren Vanes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:51

THIS IS LITERALLY PLAIN TRUTH MRS HAWKE
Mrs. Hawke?? Again?? Srsly?
you can never escape. *laughs in parselmouth*
.....*sighs* I give up
*drags you into the chamber of secrets*
*disappears*

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 05:00
Lauren Vanes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:56
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:56
Lauren Vanes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:52
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:51

Mrs. Hawke?? Again?? Srsly?
you can never escape. *laughs in parselmouth*
.....*sighs* I give up
*drags you into the chamber of secrets*
*disappears*
*tugs until we fall 2gether*

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞

OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah, I'm going to sleep, night!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus was literally just gonna be a quiet guy that keeps to himself he still is that way sorta with no friends Remy is his friend now! and originally I was planning on putting out a rp request for someone to drag him out of his comfort zone but instead I have lotus doin lotus things now like being hauled around by Remy or turning colors

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff