Let's Chat!
I'm a day late but, HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!!!!!
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
Let me tell you something Lotus's plot and development I originally planned has definitely changed a whole lot too but I'm even more happy with how it's going now compared to what I originally wanted so maybe you can find something that you like way moreMikaela Hendricks wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:42Idk honestly. By now, delete everything related to that plotline and then see how it goes from there. Which is sad cause that was actually important for her developmentLex Kervick wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:34What're ya doing then?Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:33Idk... I don't think so. I like this place, tho. I wouldn't like to go like this.Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:31Oh that sucks.... So will u make a new character ter if you deactivate Mika?Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:30
Nah, it was Mika's. I wanted her to be a normal kid while still having her prodigy condition and I screwed up completely lol
Let's Chat!
YEAH!!!!!!
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
.....*sighs* I give upLauren Vanes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:52you can never escape. *laughs in parselmouth*Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:51Mrs. Hawke?? Again?? Srsly?Lauren Vanes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:51THIS IS LITERALLY PLAIN TRUTH MRS HAWKE
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
*drags you into the chamber of secrets*Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:56.....*sighs* I give upLauren Vanes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:52you can never escape. *laughs in parselmouth*Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:51Mrs. Hawke?? Again?? Srsly?
| 𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| ❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞ |
Let's Chat!
...
Yeah, I was never here-
Yeah, I was never here-
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
*disappears*Lauren Vanes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:56*drags you into the chamber of secrets*Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:56.....*sighs* I give upLauren Vanes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:52you can never escape. *laughs in parselmouth*
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
*tugs until we fall 2gether*Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 05:00*disappears*Lauren Vanes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:56*drags you into the chamber of secrets*Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:56.....*sighs* I give up
| 𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| ❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞ |
Let's Chat!
Yeah, I'm going to sleep, night!
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Lotus was literally just gonna be a quiet guy that keeps to himself he still is that way sorta with no friends Remy is his friend now! and originally I was planning on putting out a rp request for someone to drag him out of his comfort zone but instead I have lotus doin lotus things now like being hauled around by Remy or turning colors