OOC Let's Chat!

Lex Kervick wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 03:31 Why, hello, Lily!
Heyo Lex~

@ Lauren Vanes and you were calling ME talented??

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 03:51
Lex Kervick wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 03:31 Why, hello, Lily!
Heyo Lex~

@ Lauren Vanes and you were calling ME talented??
We're all talented, y'all, just in different areas.
Hehe, 2026th post-

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 03:57
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 03:51
Lex Kervick wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 03:31 Why, hello, Lily!
Heyo Lex~

@ Lauren Vanes and you were calling ME talented??
We're all talented, y'all, just in different areas.
Hehe, 2026th post-
True...
Ooh congos~~

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:00
Lex Kervick wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 03:57
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 03:51
Lex Kervick wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 03:31 Why, hello, Lily!
Heyo Lex~

@ Lauren Vanes and you were calling ME talented??
We're all talented, y'all, just in different areas.
Hehe, 2026th post-
True...
Ooh congos~~
Thank you~ UuU

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
... What if I deactivate?

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:21 ... What if I deactivate?
What!?! Why!?!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:21 ... What if I deactivate?
GIRLY WHERE DID THIS COME FROM NOOOOOO

sta • 5 | eva • 6 | str • 4
wis • 7 | arc • 7 | acc • 6
Shop | ENCYCLOPEDIA | Gallery
inpc - Kazimir Victorovich Morozov
Prodigal Flying Learner| Y2 | Y3
Y4 | Y5 | Y6 | Y7

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:21 ... What if I deactivate?
The hell girl?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:21 ... What if I deactivate?
No!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
I have to delete my whole alter ego plotline. I was so excited to write abt it and turns out I'm not that good and now I'm depressed lol, that was a low hit to my own ego cause I always thought I was good enough :smile:

"I was good. I was really good"