OOC Let's Chat!

Hey!

Don't be fooled by my looks, blood, and riches; I am actually really nice.
Visit Claire's Codes!
Lillian McMason

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 01:49
Joseph Sims wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 01:46
Lex Kervick wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 00:53 JOSE!!!
*TACKLESNUG!*
LEEEEEXXXXXXX :wow:
Your new pfp is so fun and sillyyy :lol:

Heyo Lauriee :cute: thanks for being inclusive hehe
"Thank you, toots! How ya been?~"
I is very good!! :happy: I is actually about to start me miserable calculus homework but am performing me wondrous art of procrastination :decayed: how is you? :wise:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 01:46
Lex Kervick wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 00:53 JOSE!!!
*TACKLESNUG!*
LEEEEEXXXXXXX :wow:
Your new pfp is so fun and sillyyy :lol:

Heyo Lauriee :cute: thanks for being inclusive hehe
hehh thankss we really needa start the war....

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 01:54
Lex Kervick wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 01:49
Joseph Sims wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 01:46
Lex Kervick wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 00:53 JOSE!!!
*TACKLESNUG!*
LEEEEEXXXXXXX :wow:
Your new pfp is so fun and sillyyy :lol:

Heyo Lauriee :cute: thanks for being inclusive hehe
"Thank you, toots! How ya been?~"
I is very good!! :happy: I is actually about to start me miserable calculus homework but am performing me wondrous art of procrastination :decayed: how is you? :wise:
Just spent even more time on Canva like I have been the last few days while making Taiki match pfps for who knows what time now. Also found out our dating anniversary(July 25th)

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello to all!!! I am currently working on replies(lauren I'm so so sorry I promise it'll be done soon)! But, look what I made...
Image posted by the member
(Rosie now)
Image posted by the member
(Potentially Rosie later)
IT'S ON PICREW AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 02:27 Hello to all!!! I am currently working on replies(lauren I'm so so sorry I promise it'll be done soon)! But, look what I made...
Image posted by the member
(Rosie now)
Image posted by the member
(Potentially Rosie later)
IT'S ON PICREW AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!
its ok, take ur time!!! AND THAT LOOKS SOOOO AMAZING!!

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞

OOC Let's Chat!
Lauren Vanes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 02:34
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 02:27 Hello to all!!! I am currently working on replies(lauren I'm so so sorry I promise it'll be done soon)! But, look what I made...
Image posted by the member
(Rosie now)
Image posted by the member
(Potentially Rosie later)
IT'S ON PICREW AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!
its ok, take ur time!!! AND THAT LOOKS SOOOO AMAZING!!
THXXX!!! And I posted it, alas!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 02:40
Lauren Vanes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 02:34
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 02:27 Hello to all!!! I am currently working on replies(lauren I'm so so sorry I promise it'll be done soon)! But, look what I made...
Image posted by the member
(Rosie now)
Image posted by the member
(Potentially Rosie later)
IT'S ON PICREW AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!
its ok, take ur time!!! AND THAT LOOKS SOOOO AMAZING!!
THXXX!!! And I posted it, alas!!!
YAS!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 02:27 Hello to all!!! I am currently working on replies(lauren I'm so so sorry I promise it'll be done soon)! But, look what I made...
Image posted by the member
(Rosie now)
Image posted by the member
(Potentially Rosie later)
IT'S ON PICREW AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!
Gurll gimme the picrew link!!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff