Let's Chat!
Hey!
Don't be fooled by my looks, blood, and riches; I am actually really nice.
Visit Claire's Codes!
Lillian McMason
Let's Chat!
Hey!
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
I is very good!!Lex Kervick wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 01:49"Thank you, toots! How ya been?~"Joseph Sims wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 01:46LEEEEEXXXXXXX![]()
Your new pfp is so fun and sillyyy
Heyo Laurieethanks for being inclusive hehe
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
hehh thankss we really needa start the war....Joseph Sims wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 01:46LEEEEEXXXXXXX![]()
Your new pfp is so fun and sillyyy
Heyo Laurieethanks for being inclusive hehe
| 𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| ❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞ |
Let's Chat!
Just spent even more time on Canva like I have been the last few days while making Taiki match pfps for who knows what time now. Also found out our dating anniversary(July 25th)Joseph Sims wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 01:54I is very good!!Lex Kervick wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 01:49"Thank you, toots! How ya been?~"Joseph Sims wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 01:46LEEEEEXXXXXXX![]()
Your new pfp is so fun and sillyyy
Heyo Laurieethanks for being inclusive hehe
I is actually about to start me miserable calculus homework but am performing me wondrous art of procrastination
how is you?
![]()
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Hello to all!!! I am currently working on replies(lauren I'm so so sorry I promise it'll be done soon)! But, look what I made...
IT'S ON PICREW AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!
IT'S ON PICREW AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!
Let's Chat!
its ok, take ur time!!! AND THAT LOOKS SOOOO AMAZING!!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 02:27 Hello to all!!! I am currently working on replies(lauren I'm so so sorry I promise it'll be done soon)! But, look what I made...
IT'S ON PICREW AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!
| 𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| ❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞ |
Let's Chat!
THXXX!!! And I posted it, alas!!!Lauren Vanes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 02:34its ok, take ur time!!! AND THAT LOOKS SOOOO AMAZING!!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 02:27 Hello to all!!! I am currently working on replies(lauren I'm so so sorry I promise it'll be done soon)! But, look what I made...
IT'S ON PICREW AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!
Let's Chat!
YAS!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 02:40THXXX!!! And I posted it, alas!!!Lauren Vanes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 02:34its ok, take ur time!!! AND THAT LOOKS SOOOO AMAZING!!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 02:27 Hello to all!!! I am currently working on replies(lauren I'm so so sorry I promise it'll be done soon)! But, look what I made...
IT'S ON PICREW AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Gurll gimme the picrew link!!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 02:27 Hello to all!!! I am currently working on replies(lauren I'm so so sorry I promise it'll be done soon)! But, look what I made...
IT'S ON PICREW AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!

