Let's Chat!
Im sorry dude that's a real bummerBree Grey wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 23:13No! I'll have to redo do the class next year since I wont have time for summer school and I rather not do itMikey Forville wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:25Rosalyn Willows wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:17Thats really frustrating, I’m so sorry.
Are you able to retake it?
Let's Chat!
Morninnn yall
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Jose!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Avykins
*tacklesnugs*
How're ya doing?
How're ya doing?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
*tacklesnugs*
I’m good! You?
I’m good! You?
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
I'm good too!! Its another lazy morning haha
time ta get productive
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
JOSE!!!
*TACKLESNUG!*
*TACKLESNUG!*
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
hey humanzz/neptunians
| 𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| ❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞ |
Let's Chat!
LEEEEEXXXXXXX
Your new pfp is so fun and sillyyy
Heyo Lauriee
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
"Thank you, toots! How ya been?~"Joseph Sims wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 01:46LEEEEEXXXXXXX![]()
Your new pfp is so fun and sillyyy
Heyo Laurieethanks for being inclusive hehe
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."